Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RottenK
Feb 17, 2011

Sexy bad choices

FAILED NOJOE
He's a dork who had his anime waifu appear in his room IRL, he was on double dose of shock and fanboyism.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RottenK
Feb 17, 2011

Sexy bad choices

FAILED NOJOE

Mirage posted:

I'm the first person in this thread to call this "Drawn Together: Japan Edition"?

but this show isn't edgy garbage

RottenK
Feb 17, 2011

Sexy bad choices

FAILED NOJOE

Dzhay posted:

It's odd that Mamika seemed to have a problem with villain girl; dealing with obvious cackling evil should very much be in her wheelhouse.

I know that I'm a little late here, but I wanted to respond.

I think it makes sense that Mamika didn't know how to handle the villain girl. It's safe to assume that the show she's from is bright, optimistic and probably doesn't brings up death at all. She's used to an entirely different kind of cackling evil with completely different methods and motivations. A human being who just straight up murders other people for no reason/for fun isn't something that she would have any experience with. Or even concieve of, now that I think of it.

RottenK
Feb 17, 2011

Sexy bad choices

FAILED NOJOE
He just shoots people too, the gravity bomb got pulled out because talky girl was blocking all of his regular bullets.

RottenK
Feb 17, 2011

Sexy bad choices

FAILED NOJOE
This show is okay.

also lol at the goons who think that Sota's issues aren't realistic

• Locked thread