Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zwiebel
Feb 19, 2011

Hi!
Everything about Last Anime Hero makes it sound like typical LN garbage, but I don't hate it yet and am still waiting for it to turn awful.
It seems like it'll keep me waiting, so good on me? Seems like a decent enough find, thanks for the thread, folks.

I hope we get more of playing a machine gun like a violin with a saber, because that owns.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zwiebel
Feb 19, 2011

Hi!

Re:CREATORS-discussions.jpg :v:

Zwiebel
Feb 19, 2011

Hi!
I've gotten a good amount of entertainment out of trying to figure out why this is bad.
So I guess it was worth watching it for that? Damning it with faint praise.

It had a few nice moments, but it really needed an editor to tell the writers to gently caress off and settle on 12 episodes. And even that would only serve to alleviate its most obvious flaw.
I have to agree with those that said it was just going through the motions.

Can't wait for the end of the year and the annual worst anime thread, since this seems like a good one to talk about in that context.

• Locked thread