Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

The only reason I picked this show up and I don't feel let down one bit.

NotALizardman posted:

Shark tooth girl is extremely good, and I love her

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

I don't really see this show going far enough to get value out of having such a large and varied cast so I tune in for Magane doing Magane things every week and the rest of it is worthless. It's kind of fitting that her skill is all about communication when the major plot points are all miscommunications.

Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

nielsm posted:

He looks awfully disappointed getting a look up her skirt. Maybe Magane's actually a boy?

The underside of her skirt looks like the shadows around her lovecraft monsters, there's nothing there for him.

Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

Not that I'm against Miracle Boy Magane.

Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

All this talk of wasted potential but the Wizard Barristers, Benmashi Cecil hype train crashed so hard from so high everyone forgot about it.

Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

If every episode had a 5-10min skit at the end of Meteora and Magane banter it would be the best.

Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

Watched the latest ep in hopes of seeing more Magane, this was the best episode just for her.

Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

I feel like I should have kept a tally of how many times they repeated the
1. I've powered up! This is how we stop you!
2. "Some chuuni poo poo."
3. It didn't work, oh no!

e: Still worth it for the real hero of the story and only character worth tuning in every week for, Magane.

Liver Disaster fucked around with this message at 16:50 on Sep 5, 2017

Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

The character that forced the plot forward also provided the resolution, also the only character in the show that killed real people. For no reason.

Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

Absolutely, I don't regret watching Re:Creators because Magane was excellent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

Wark Say posted:

I'm gonna miss this smile. :syoon:

It would have been better at just 12 episodes and like 70% Magane.
I still liked it a lot better than Gatchaman Crowds, for having better reasons for the whole crowd sourced power thing

• Locked thread