Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Darox
Nov 10, 2012

It was pretty silly how they established that Selesia is not affected by the LNs not yet adapted into her anime (LNs written by the author, illustrated by the artist, and presumably read by thousands of fans) and then expected anything to change when the author wrote a new paragraph.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darox
Nov 10, 2012

The exposition was made worse by how they did show Meteora playing her game briefly, in silence. If they had just extended that scene and had her monologue over that instead it would have been much better.

When she first started playing the game I fully expected a moment where she mets her ingame avatar and has reactions to that, but instead the scene was cut short for more eating.

Darox
Nov 10, 2012

Part of the monologue was Meteora explaining what would destablise the world faster and MUP immediately putting that into practise, so they're clearly reading from the same script.

Darox
Nov 10, 2012

I knew as soon as I saw her in the OP that the sharktooth schoolgirl would be good, and I'm glad she has exceeded expectations and is finally saving this anime.

If the rest of the cast were half as good as her this would be an easy AOTS.

Darox
Nov 10, 2012

I'm glad that tweet-form wore off as soon as Altair stopped causing trouble and bounced. That suggests that it mostly worked because reality was weakening and the characters were more malleable rather than because the author wished really hard for his waifu to not die. Which nicely shows that what Meteora was blabbing about several episodes ago about Altair's master plan is true and also avoids falling into a plot hole wrt Selesia not being affected by her own LNs.

• Locked thread