Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

chumbler posted:

What if he's the anime and they're real?
:aaaaa:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MKyOQU6EPc

So, is it legit that Black Lagoon is returning this spring, or is all that hearsay?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Largepotato posted:

That's a massive cast change from her usual roles.
Right? Funny thing is that she seems to have a decent range, but most of the roles she gets cast as require her cutesy voice (like Kazari, Yui or Bonbori).

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Phobophilia posted:

my read of this story is that its about every single sonic fanfic coming to life and empowering a evil sonic and now the only way to beat her is for the ultimate crossover fiction event
Project x Zone 3 is totally happening.

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Darth Walrus posted:

Eh, it's a matter of perspective. They're big and fast, but this is not exactly my idea of the next step in human evolution.
A titan voiced by Koyasu is totally the next step in human evolution :unsmigghh:

If we're going by creepy-rear end backgrounds relating to Attack on Titan, isn't Erwin not only supposed to be partly named/based on the Desert Fox himself, but visually speaking he's also inspired on Matthew Goode's portrayal of Adrian Veidt/Ozymandias?

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Wait, wasn't Gintoki Sakata at one point #1 "Male Character I want to Marry" in a Newtype poll or something? Surely they can't be ALL bad.

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

C-SPAN Caller posted:

I guess Magane could steal his power but then she would go bald.
Cutie Baldy Serial Killer would rule.

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Mordja posted:

All they needed to do was make a meta, genre-mashup, Fate ripoff but instead we get a show featuring both the most passive protagonist of all time, and the most passive villain too.
Never before have an MC and a Villain deserved each other this much. Well, maybe if you count Scott Pilgrim.

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

dudermcbrohan posted:

a few shows didn't air this weekend and next weekend too i think cause of a sports thing

It's because the World Championship in Athletics (Japan has 47 dudes and ladies entered to participate). Here's the confirmation from the Kakegurui twitter, and I'm guessing since Re:CREATORS airs the same day, it got the same raw deal.

https://twitter.com/kakegurui_anime/status/890771255909011456

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGQFon7hjHM

This feels appropriate, for some reason.

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Hoorah, Re:CREATOS: See ya, wouldn't wanna be ya.

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Mordja posted:

Something that always struck me as weird is the fact that it's full of characters that Rotton is a parody of.
And not one of them was voiced by Sugita! :mad:

Also, was the eroge writer guy a not-so-affectionate mockery of the Monogatari author?

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Yeah, it just strikes me as odd that they called him Nishio Onishi and while certainly less of a cardboard cutout than the rest of the cast it just strikes me as a slight towards the Monogatari dude.

Also, you know: Look at that name.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
I'm gonna miss this smile. :syoon:

• Locked thread