Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dudermcbrohan
May 14, 2013

chumbler posted:

I appreciate the VA for demon summoner murder girl going all in.

maaya sakamoto is very good at voicing murderers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dudermcbrohan
May 14, 2013
is it really that hard to believe that a character who is creatively in a rut and has what could be considered some form of depression is relatable/enjoyable from a newtype reader's perspective

dudermcbrohan
May 14, 2013

chiasaur11 posted:

A guy in a rut with depression being enjoyable and relatable? Why yes, I have watched One Punch Man.

Why do you bring it up in the context of Sota?

i've also watched opm and yeah, saitama in general is relatable but sota's lack of power/regret is a much more laser-focused relatability than saitama's whole situation. also it really doesn't help when a good amount of opm uses saitama's condition as a joke where in re:creators rarely jokes about sota's (if at all).

dudermcbrohan fucked around with this message at 07:17 on Jul 16, 2017

dudermcbrohan
May 14, 2013
a few shows didn't air this weekend and next weekend too i think cause of a sports thing

dudermcbrohan
May 14, 2013
what did y'all expect this whole epilogue was for the creations that still had living creators. like she's probs somewhere in the world drinking milk and/or murdering someone

• Locked thread