Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zodack
Aug 3, 2014
Next episode is entirely exposition about the origin of MUP, mark my words

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zodack
Aug 3, 2014
I was about to say, the ultimate twist would be that the entire story as we know it is taking place also in a created world.

Not that it would be a good twist, just kind of amusing.

Zodack
Aug 3, 2014

Hargrimm posted:

And Meteora pulled knowledge out of her rear end again and said the effect would last as long as Magane is alive.

As much as I loathe Meteora I think in this case it's fair to say it's an educated guess based on what she knows and observes. She's a smart mage or something, after all.

Also what the hell happened to Selesia? She was relevant for maybe an episode and now has Nichibros Tadakuni levels of participation in this anime.

If this weren't such an awful trainwreck I might have dropped it by now. I'm just sticking in hoping that Magane gets blown the gently caress out and a grand fashion for being such a stupid plot armor drama character.

• Locked thread