Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
The antagonist girl had an interesting reaction to the main character and her character is so amazingly chuunibyou ("my powers is omnipotence!") that I get a feeling like the MC created her in middle school or something.

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

Droyer posted:

I hope that robot in the ad at the beginning of the episode shows up, that thing was sweet af.

That thing seemed like a demonbane parody, so I'm not sure that would be fair to everyone else

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

cute hatless expressions

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
brute force > glass windows and doors

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
I wonder if they're still writing "Louise summons _____" zero no tsukaima fanfics

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
okay okay it's catch-up night.

A+ madoka ref here

quote:

Both of the actresses really love the scene where Madoka rescues Homura. Keep it a secret! (内緒だよ naisho da yo) like with a star on the end. There was actually a star written in the script for that line. Yuuki thought that there was a kinda fine line between 'cool' and 'annoying' for that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
I saw /a/ talking about that but it was all just vapid talk with people just making the logical leap of "oh, 10 directors -> this is BAD" instead of considering or discussing possible context for it. Analyzing staff creds isn't as cut-and-dry as just counting big numbers and frowning. I think it's a weak topic to pursue until someone knowledgeable elaborates on what was going on with the ep, like if it was fully outsourced and divided between several studios, or if the names are from within the studio. How many directors did episodes previously have?

anyways, Altair is a great name for our cool twintail princess. I'm excited to see what the story focus for her brings. Will she continue the show as an aloof antagonist? I totally wanna see her softer side, and hope strongly for good empathetic development that eventually leads to her bonding with other chars and eating awesome food with them. also, someone should steal her hat

• Locked thread