Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
etalian
Mar 20, 2006

After her very sad upset in November, Hillary says she will no longer seek political office and instead will focus on private charity efforts such as Bilderberg meetings & dem downticket races.

Her new slogan for this effort will be Make Wonks Great Again

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-clinton-20170406-story.html

quote:

Hillary Clinton said she doesn’t intend to run for elected office again, but vowed to remain involved in public service and to help Democrats regain control of Congress in the 2018 election.

In her first postelection interview, Clinton alluded to the pain of her loss of the presidency to Donald Trump, hinting that there were times she didn’t want to get out of bed.

“The aftermath of the election was so devastating,” Clinton said Thursday during the Women in the World Summit hosted by Tina Brown at New York’s Lincoln Center. “I had to make up my mind I was going to get out of bed, yes; I was going to take walks in the woods, yes.

“As a person, I’m OK. As an American, I’m pretty worried," said Clinton.

Hillary for Sci Fi colony administrator

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Based on her past experiences with downticket races, I look forward to her work with the bilderburg group

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
can she gently caress off too?

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
it's probably for the best she overheats easily and marathons are grueling enough as is

Hilario Baldness
Feb 10, 2005

:buddy:

Grimey Drawer
"You didn't break up with me, I broke up with you!"

:qq:

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo
Tell us how losing the election to Donald Trump makes you feel in 3 emojis or less, Hillary

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

how can we trust her?

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Calibanibal posted:

how can we trust her?

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Hilldawg is coming back for real.

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

mannerup has issued a correction as of 17:56 on Apr 9, 2017

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Chokes McGee posted:

it's probably for the best she overheats easily and marathons are grueling enough as is

It's also tough to finish the race when you lose a shoe.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

etalian posted:

It's also tough to finish the race when you lose a shoe.

Or when you're surrounded by heels

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
gently caress you i paid good money for 20,000 hillary 2020 shirts on discount and i'm gonna sell em

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

There's her missed shot. She'd have won then. Bill was still relatively well thought of. Bush was very much unlikable. Neoliberalism wasn't toxic quite yet. She could have campaigned on Healthcare, winding down the war in Iraq...all that stuff.

Kerry was a sitting duck. I don't understand how that guy got nominated.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
wouldve won (in 04)

Comrade Cheggorsky
Aug 20, 2011

Bernie would have ran

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Similar to what we were all saying about Trump's political career when we thought it wouldn't live past November 2016, someone will figure out how to do the good Hillary Clinton parts without the shortcomings and be really effective. We will, and should, have a female President eventually.

Hillary herself needs to be exiled to St. Helena or something. Give her an honorable discharge from politics and just let her live out her days in comfortable isolation.

FuzzySkinner posted:

There's her missed shot. She'd have won then. Bill was still relatively well thought of. Bush was very much unlikable. Neoliberalism wasn't toxic quite yet. She could have campaigned on Healthcare, winding down the war in Iraq...all that stuff.

That primary was the first political activity I paid any attention to but I don't remember her being involved in it at all. Was she?

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
she was considering a run but she was a senator then and promised during her campaign to actually finish her term

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Kucinich would have won

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

logikv9 posted:

she was considering a run but she was a senator then and promised during her campaign to actually finish her term

Amy Poehler playing her had it as a running joke in 03-04

quote:

Chris Matthews: I haven't seen someone lose this much support since Pamela Anderson broke a bra strap. Hillary Clinotn, you're not officially in this race, but many people believe that if you declared right now, you'd be the democratic front-runner. Are you in or out?

Hillary Clinton: Chris, I don't know how many times I have to say this, I am absolutely, positively, beyond a shadow of a doubt, not running for president probably.

Chris Matthews: So you're running?

Hillary Clinton: Definitely not. Maybe

Chris Matthews: So there's a chance?

Hillary Clinton: Chris, for the last time, no, no, no, no, n...maybe, no.

Hillary Clinton: Well Chris, I'm simply not going to run. I mean, I suppose it's possible that I could swoop in at the democratic convention and make a huge splash announcing my candidacy. And it's conceivable that I have already assembled an all-star shadow cabinet, consisting of John McCain, Tom Hanks, Rudy Giuliani, Bruce Springsteen, and Tiger Woods. But it's simply not gonna happen. [Winks at the camera]

http://snltranscripts.jt.org/03/03hhardball.phtml

The vibe at the time I can recall (even though I was like...14-15ish) was one of "Please god run. You can beat this rear end in a top hat and get us out of this national nightmare".

e: There was a sketch saying exactly that and mentioning how AWFUL Kerry was a front runner too IIRC.

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Kucinich would have won

The OG Bernie. Though at the time it was thought that Howard Dean was also in that mold to an extent. He'd have CRUSHED Bush in the debates IMO.

FuzzySkinner has issued a correction as of 20:19 on Apr 9, 2017

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

FuzzySkinner posted:

The OG Bernie. Though at the time it was thought that Howard Dean was also in that mold to an extent. He'd have CRUSHED Bush in the debates IMO.

:yeah:

Mister Fister
May 17, 2008

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
KILL-GORE

I love the smell of dead Palestinians in the morning.
You know, one time we had Gaza bombed for 26 days
(and counting!)

Business Gorillas posted:

Based on her past experiences with downticket races, I look forward to her work with the bilderburg group

lmao

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Too soon

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!
we definitely saw that debate performance matters in 2016

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXKn3ZmxEfs

Alienwarehouse
Apr 1, 2017

Darkman Fanpage posted:

can she gently caress off too?

kkkorporate democrats don't just "gently caress off" quietly, bro.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

quote:

“As a person, I’m OK. As an American, I’m pretty worried," said Clinton.

Rich white woman unaffected by capitalism, news at eleven

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
So is this thread like the suck zone lint trap or

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
lol she lost to donal tump haha lol

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
What a big dumb idiot loser baby

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Lastgirl posted:

whaaaaaaaaaaaaat :wth:

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

Lastgirl posted:

She got 3 million more votes than him IMSTILLWITHHER the Russians rigged the election YASSSSSSQUEEN

LinYutang
Oct 12, 2016

NEOLIBERAL SHITPOSTER

:siren:
VOTE BLUE NO MATTER WHO!!!
:siren:
Kucinich was a perpetual uncharismatic loser and I had the distinct misfortune of attending one of his "rallies" which barely filled up half a cafeteria

He wasn't a proto Bernie, he was one in a long list of forgettable liberals who just existed to annoy people at presidential debates

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

LinYutang posted:

Kucinich was a perpetual uncharismatic loser and I had the distinct misfortune of attending one of his "rallies" which barely filled up half a cafeteria

He wasn't a proto Bernie, he was one in a long list of forgettable liberals who just existed to annoy people at presidential debates

His only contribution was giving manlets hope that someday they could hookup with a taller redhead chick

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo
kucinich is a tiny man who married an elf princess, that's a better case to be president that trump or hillary

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup

FuzzySkinner posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9j6xm7e5bJo

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

a good start. she should go all the way and not show her stupid loser face ever again
hillary's got british-level jowls going on

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
she gas lots in common with a upper class english inbreds

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WztY-BFMMSc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Dreddout posted:

Rich white woman unaffected by capitalism, news at eleven

like the majority of americans, hillary clinton is a beneficiary of capitalism. get woke to maoism-thirdworlism bro

• Locked thread