Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

GlyphGryph posted:

This guy concludes from all of this that raism doesnt exist?

This is a really confusing article

the article did seem to change topics every paragraph

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Modest Mao
Feb 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747

blood status: boiled

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Condiv posted:

the article did seem to change topics every paragraph

Yeah it was real weird. Each part was good on its own, but why were they together?

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment I'm alive, I pray for death!

GlyphGryph posted:

This guy concludes from all of this that raism doesnt exist?

This is a really confusing article

Sullivan is a poo poo commentator, even if he's more or less on the money about Hillary's campaign problems in this one article.

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

C-Euro posted:

Yeah it was real weird. Each part was good on its own, but why were they together?

you would think his editor would say "hey, how about you link these paragraphs together into a coherent narrative" but :shrug:

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

C-Euro posted:

Each part was good on its own, but why were they together?

I don't think the weird racial tirade at the end was good either in a vacuum or in the context of the article, actually

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Condiv posted:

you would think his editor would say "hey, how about you link these paragraphs together into a coherent narrative" but :shrug:

lol This is news, not a novel. If the editor even exists, he doesn't read poo poo, only counts the number of clicks your articles generate.

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
Sullivan has always been bad

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

rudatron posted:

Sullivan has always been bad

Didn't he have the new republic posting excerpts from the Bell Curve as editor. Then say he was just letting "both sides" have a chance or some bullshit like that?

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Hillary 2016, because what are you going to do, vote for Trump?

Oh, you just won't show up to vote at all. Well. We hadn't considered that option. Well played.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Sullivan got a ton of mileage out of being a gay republican.

• Locked thread