Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Change the food.

Fix the problem, don't try to cover it up. Go for something with less protein and crude fat. Usually they are in the 35% protein and 20% fat range. Look for 26-28% protein and 16-17% fat.

It fixed my cats atomic shits.

I mean seriously, if you couldn't stop farting and gagging yourself you'd think "What the hell did I eat?" and not "Where can I buy bulk febreeze?"

Spermy Smurf fucked around with this message at 19:39 on Apr 11, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
So change the food.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Or its because your cat is like mine and too much protein makes their poo poo stink as I already posted waaay up there.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
It is. It also makes cats have atomic shits sometimes.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
It's not like less protein in a diet means the cat is going to keel over from protein deprivation or something.

Not sure if you think that, but the cat will do absolutely be fine with a lower protein diet.

• Locked thread