Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

Wtf is this guy's problem.

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.
my launch ps2 broke six months after i got it and my broke rear end couldnt replace it. thats why i missed the entire ps2 era. it is shameful

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Dongslayer. posted:

my launch ps2 broke six months after i got it and my broke rear end couldnt replace it. thats why i missed the entire ps2 era. it is shameful

i think that would be covered by warranty

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.
it probably totally was but i was definitely a dumb kid

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

My gamecube died to super monkey ball 2, I sent it in for repairs, got it back, and broke it with super monkey ball 2 again. I wonder what the deal was with that.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

If we're talking pure hours my blue DS Lite saw more wear and tear than any other device I've owned. Played it right up until it couldn't turn on anymore. Somehow managed to never lose the stylus, RIP

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Right when this thread was posted my Vita started making noticeable plastic on plastic clicking sounds around the volume buttons :ohdear:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

net cafe scandal posted:

Oh hell no. I didn't ask for these feels today. *nopes dafuq outta this thread*

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

i dropped my ps3 and now it won't work when starting a game or opening apps

:smith:

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

ol yeller posted:

personally, i'm just about ready to polejack a norseman

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

sector_corrector posted:

personally, i'm just about ready to polejack a norseman

*spits 20 gallons of Mountain Dew: Code Red - With a Rush of Cherry Flavor on my monitor*

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Bolverkur posted:

*spits 20 gallons of Mountain Dew: Code Red - With a Rush of Cherry Flavor on my monitor*

Lmfao at imagining this.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

net cafe scandal posted:

Lmfao at imagining this.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Looke posted:

i dropped my ps3 and now it won't work when starting a game or opening apps

:smith:

Bad news, goons. I dropped my PS3 off the Chrysler Building and now I'm having trouble playing Lightning Returns

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
:mrwhite:

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

R. Guyovich posted:

Bad news, goons. I dropped my PS3 off the Chrysler Building and now I'm having trouble playing Lightning Returns

if it had been an xbox, then the city would have been destroyed. by the impact.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

sector_corrector posted:

if it had been an xbox, then the city would have been destroyed. by the impact.

Taking an Xbox to the top of the Chrysler building wouldn't be possible by any methods known to man, unless the the top of the Chrysler building was moved to the ground floor, where a team of hundreds of laborers and dozens of cranes, forklifts and other heavy lifting vehicles could theoretically place it, given enough time and compensation.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

I was prepping for a bachelor party when I discovered my N64 no longer worked and I had to scramble for a replacement activity.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

net cafe scandal posted:

Taking an Xbox to the top of the Chrysler building wouldn't be possible by any methods known to man, unless the the top of the Chrysler building was moved to the ground floor, where a team of hundreds of laborers and dozens of cranes, forklifts and other heavy lifting vehicles could theoretically place it, given enough time and compensation.

Lol. The Xbox is drat huge

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

net cafe scandal posted:

Lol

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
https://twitter.com/giphz/status/849839563245846529

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Lmfao. You're right about that one Lumpy

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

ah theres the feels

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

net cafe scandal posted:

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Lol

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
i was ridin my bike with my gamecube, the games, and controllers in a plastic bag, well let ME TELL YOU, it ripped open and then. . .my 'cube hit the pavement hard, one controller got all hosed. . .

so whenever we played multiplayer games somebody had to use the hosed up one. luckily the gamecube still worked.

i used to carry the original xbox down to the street to my friends,i would carry it on my back like a sherpa would carry a dying fat american

owl milk
Jun 28, 2011

Piss de Bundy posted:

i was ridin my bike with my gamecube, the games, and controllers in a plastic bag, well let ME TELL YOU, it ripped open and then. . .my 'cube hit the pavement hard, one controller got all hosed. . .

so whenever we played multiplayer games somebody had to use the hosed up one. luckily the gamecube still worked.

i used to carry the original xbox down to the street to my friends,i would carry it on my back like a sherpa would carry a dying fat american

One Man Trash
Jun 6, 2013

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

lol