Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Good Canadian Boy
May 12, 2013

It's going to be so funny guys when the Caps lose in 7 games to the leafs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good Canadian Boy
May 12, 2013

Is this the most favoured matchup the capitals have had in recent memory? I know they were the 1 seed vs. montreal in the quarterfinals before when they were Halak'd. But I imagine montreal still had a few people feeling they could make a splash.

Literally every single prediction is picking washington at 4-1 or 4-0, which is very obvious. I'm just surprised there's not even a homer wanting to throw toronto a game 6 or game 7 bone.

Good Canadian Boy
May 12, 2013

I meant it's the very obvious as expected. Not for certain. I expect the leafs to win in 7. :getting:

[edit] Also, does LAS have some good gifs of the boys this season to spam during GDTs?

Good Canadian Boy
May 12, 2013

bub spank posted:

He's arguably the worst goalie in these playoffs though. It's between him, Elliott, and Allen. And I guess MAF, but he's not supposed to be playing.

Ya this statement is bad and wrong. Especially considering how well he played last night. He kept the leafs alive several times.

Officiating for the Leafs - Caps games have been horrendous. It's different then regular playoff officiating because they start off calling the game super tight. And then arbitrarily put the whistles away sometime between the 40-50 minute mark in the game. I really don't care if they call things or don't (provided it doesn't make the game too dangerous for the players). I just want consistency.

Good Canadian Boy
May 12, 2013

Caps are shook. Leafs in 4.

Good Canadian Boy
May 12, 2013

Kilza posted:

Honestly, I'm just done after tonight's game. I felt positive going into the game, but I stopped watching after it was 4-0, and seeing it end up 7-0 just makes things worse. All those positive feelings are gone. That was the worst game the Oilers played all season, and it's beyond frustrating when the Oilers had been the better team in the series, could've been up 3-0 if they didn't fall asleep in Game 1, and instead now they're tied 2-2. But there's no chance in hell they're winning another game in this series. They're done. Stick the :fork: in them, they aren't coming back.

At least we made the playoffs, at least we won 2 games, and at least the Flames still suck more than we do. Now hopefully Chiarelli does some work in the off-season to make us better, because this team isn't going far the way they are right now.

Congrats on your series win, Sharks fans.

This is funnier after last night.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good Canadian Boy
May 12, 2013

Cartoon Man posted:

Bold prediction:

Whomever wins the Caps/Leafs game tonight will win the privilege of being eliminated by Pittsburgh.

Too many eggs in MAF's basket IMO. Leafs in 4.

• Locked thread