Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Paracaidas
Sep 24, 2016
Consistently Tedious!
After years of playoff mediocrity under Mike Yeo, I see the Wild have seen fit to fix the problem by hiring

Bruce Bouchawwww damnit :smithicide:

(I like the kids, but I also wouldn't mind seeing Yeo stomp Parise in the first round for running his rear end out of town)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paracaidas
Sep 24, 2016
Consistently Tedious!
Russo's playing nice, but Yeo is dropping the sickest shade

https://twitter.com/Russostrib/status/853270540836114433

Paracaidas
Sep 24, 2016
Consistently Tedious!

VJeff posted:

When does Roman Reigns come out

Shortly after Darren Young is future endeavored

Paracaidas
Sep 24, 2016
Consistently Tedious!

hyper from Pixie Sticks posted:

Boudreau's gonna have to really dig deep now if he wants his team to blow a game 7 this year.

If Yeo eliminates Parise from the playoffs every year for the rest of his career I, as a Wild fan, will be happy.

Paracaidas
Sep 24, 2016
Consistently Tedious!
Wildtwitter has decided it's all Dubnyk's fault.

I get he's given a few softies, but maybe you need more than a goal a game? :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paracaidas
Sep 24, 2016
Consistently Tedious!

Top Hats Monthly posted:

Stay out of this one.

Like the WIld's offense has?

• Locked thread