Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
this isnt it >:3

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

that's good cause i actually needed a take me down, can i borrow your elevator or maybe some rope for rappelling

alnilam

my new dog: heh heh time to take this guy down a peg
*helps me to get down to a lower peg, where i wanted to go*

me: thanks! :D

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
i got your taker downer right here *does moves like youve never seen* *you are soundly suplexed but cant help but be impressed*

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
sorry are you ok? >_>

----------------

Macnult

alnilam posted:

my new dog: heh heh time to take this guy down a peg
*helps me to get down to a lower peg, where i wanted to go*

me: thanks! :D

Senior Management

some of us are too heavy to be picked up

:jerry:

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Fun Fact: Someone on the surface of the planet Jupiter would require 8 times more "pick me up" than someone on the surface of the Earth. Please consider this if you ever visit another gravity well, you may need more or less pick you up depending.

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Goons Are Gifts

Vynar posted:

some of us are too heavy to be picked up

Splatmaster posted:

Fun Fact: Someone on the surface of the planet Jupiter would require 8 times more "pick me up" than someone on the surface of the Earth. Please consider this if you ever visit another gravity well, you may need more or less pick you up depending.

Does this stack in anyway? If so, what kind of pick me up would a super heavy person on Jupiter need?

Need some serious byob space experts about this

Robot Made of Meat

I'm pretty sure Merlin Olson is dead, but he'd definitely send you a bouquet to pick you up if he weren't (and if you sent him money to do so.)

(This is a reference to something only old people understand, so please bear with me and pretend it's funny)

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Dads Dip Cup

ahh, quitting time. sure could use a pick me up right about now... hope my car gets fixed soon

Manifisto

Splatmaster posted:

so instead of my afternoon double espresso, on jupiter I would need a . . . let's see, decisextuple espresso? an octopus barista simultaneously making 8 double espressos so they don't go stale?

notify illy, they have another category of overpriced collectible art cups they need to make

FalseParadigm

Chew, chew, chew. That is the thing to do.

Nobnob posted:

Does this stack in anyway? If so, what kind of pick me up would a super heavy person on Jupiter need?

Need some serious byob space experts about this
Effects only stack if they come from another source. Example:

Tarkus the Orc is getting stuck in a gravity well. He's a Large size creature, so will receive a -2 "heavy" penalty. The gravity well itself has a factor of 7 and will apply a -7 "suck" penalty. These will stack to a -9. However if Tarkus were encumbered as well, he'd receive a -3 "heavy" penalty. This will not stack with another "heavy" penalty. In this case apply the largest penalty.

How would we give him a pick me up?

Luckily for Tarkus, Aldin the Mage is there to help. Using a Telekenesis spell, Aldin attempts to free his friend. In the above example, Tarkus is looking at a total penalty of -10. If we consider a base difficulty of 15 (and there are no other difficulties in the way), Aldin will need a roll at least 25 on a d20 + magic skill roll to successfully pick Tarkus up from the gravity well - no small feat for a fledgling wizard..

check ByobFinder 3.6667 Core Rules for more details

EDIT: i swear i can remedial math

FalseParadigm fucked around with this message at 21:19 on Apr 11, 2017

FutonForensic

N E V E R G O N N A P I C K Y O U U P

:knope:

Fuck My Ass
picking up your gf tonight op

Thank you, very nice I like. For the insanely win sig.

i am he

my new dog posted:

i got your taker downer right here *does moves like youve never seen* *you are soundly suplexed but cant help but be impressed*

cda

by Hand Knit

hello

----------------

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

FutonForensic posted:

N E V E R G O N N A P I C K Y O U U P

:knope:

Pickrolled. AGAIN

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

i am he

hi : )

i am he

mm. finally. a taste of my own delicious, life saving, medicine.

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
*tastes my own medicine* blehhhh

----------------

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!
downers are my freaken jam op i can feel my heartbeat crawl just a lil bit slower yeah

Fuck My Ass
I broke my ankle and my doc got me on those Percocets and I feel hella good all the time.

posting smiling

gently caress My rear end posted:

I broke my ankle and my doc got me on those Percocets and I feel hella good all the time.

love it when a story has a happy ending.

Rigged Death Trap

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Hello
Garcon

Id like to order desserts.
Yes. Just desserts.

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

dope aint no joke bud

good luck !

Fuck My Ass

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

dope aint no joke bud

good luck !

I'm getting surgery next Wednesday

cda

by Hand Knit

I'm getting surgery next Wednesday

haha I hope that's not why you're being so generous on the forums. If you rethink your offer don't worry about it bud, percocet is a hell of a drug

----------------

Fuck My Ass

cda posted:

haha I hope that's not why you're being so generous on the forums. If you rethink your offer don't worry about it bud, percocet is a hell of a drug

I have a bunch of money irl, so much that I've honestly been thinking about making an offer on buying the forums but they're probably like 3 million which is about a quarter of my networth.

wrote that sober

pig slut lisa

irl is good

my new dog posted:

*tastes my own medicine* blehhhh

i am he

I have a bunch of money irl, so much that I've honestly been thinking about making an offer on buying the forums but they're probably like 3 million which is about a quarter of my networth.

wrote that sober

nice

cda

by Hand Knit

wrote that sober

yea but whats your carbon footprint like, huh?

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuck My Ass

cda posted:

yea but whats your carbon footprint like, huh?

size 9

• Locked thread