Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost
cool article from 30. september 2008, op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice

LordArgh posted:

Source your quotes

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004

LordArgh posted:

Who cares? Do you think the pepper got less hot in the last nine years or something?

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

us vs also us posted:

thats a spicy meatball! *dies*

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost
since gbs is my only source of news, i demand it be recent stuff

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
he'll roux the day he decided to enter that competition

frytechnician
Jan 8, 2004

Happy to see me?
It was probably the Dolmio that killed him tbh.

Spuckuk
Aug 11, 2009

Being a bastard works

Shiki Dan posted:

Yeah, what did they put in the sauce? Tabasco??? :supaburn:

BLACK PEPPER?

Not on my watch, sunshine.

:britain:

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
poo poo i though my chili spicy was too great but if a man has died it was more spicy indeed!

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

cor love this peppah is well 'otter than even the spiciest monster munch might ave a wee kip but take a butchers at me back wont ya its itchy as a scots arse'ole

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

literally killed by spicy food what a loving bitch-rear end people. I'm glad we broke away.

Tiny Deer
Jan 16, 2012

BastardAus posted:

"It's what we put in that makes the Dolmio grin"

Surprised to hear after all this time on Aussie TV that it's not uniquely Australian. Not as if we'd use this amazing food bowl on an arid continent to sell ourselves great tomato sauce :P

Are those open sores or sloppy sauce on that guy's face?

frytechnician
Jan 8, 2004

Happy to see me?

bitmap posted:

cor love this peppah is well 'otter than even the spiciest monster munch might ave a wee kip but take a butchers at me back wont ya its itchy as a scots arse'ole

*in the voice of a 70's-era Bond villain" "Not bad Mr. Bitmap, but your over-eagerness gave it away. No Englander has ever said "wee kip". Guards!"

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Freakin' yikes! Killed by a hot pepper? No thank you!

ROFL Octopus
Jun 20, 2014

LET ME EXPLAIN

All those years imperializing India and this is the result :sad:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Zzulu posted:

British people are, no exaggeration, the worst

:yeah:

ive seen a video where sauerkraut was "too spicy" for them

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Chinatown posted:

:yeah:

ive seen a video where sauerkraut was "too spicy" for them

I've seen videos where the taste of peanut butter literally makes them throw up it's great

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
i've heard of a butterface, but a peanut butter face covered in vomit?!?

Malthuras
Feb 23, 2012

Go away
So everytime I get stuffed jalapenos, I'm gambling with death? Bring it on reaper!

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Malthuras posted:

So everytime I get stuffed jalapenos, I'm gambling with death? Bring it on reaper!

If you're British yes.

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

frytechnician posted:

*in the voice of a 70's-era Bond villain" "Not bad Mr. Bitmap, but your over-eagerness gave it away. No Englander has ever said "wee kip". Guards!"

poo poo!!

I AM THE TOILET
Jul 11, 2016
perfect health? that's no fun; i need this guy to be a huge fatass so i can roll my eyes and be all "mmhmm died of a heart attack after eating; MUST'VE BEEN THE PEPPERS ALL RIGHT"

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

i like a hot pepper

ditty bout my clitty
May 28, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

LordArgh posted:

since gbs is my only source of news, i demand it be recent stuff

Some aloha snackbar just tried to blow up a german soccer team.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

numberoneposter posted:

i like a hot pepper

i like em blended up and poured on burritos!

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

hawt sause

Friginator
May 13, 2014

by zen death robot
He's driving forklifts in heaven now.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Friginator posted:

He's driving forklifts in heaven now.
There's a man who's sure
All that spicy is gold
And he's driving a forklift to heaven.
When he gets there he knows
If the lifts are all closed
With a fork he can get what he came for.
Ooh ooh and he's driving a forklift to heaven.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Aesop Poprock posted:

I've seen videos where the taste of peanut butter literally makes them throw up it's great

Link?

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

british peanut butter is buttnasty so maybe thats it?

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSfSjnf-_Oc

Gianthogweed
Jun 3, 2004

"And then I see the disinfectant...where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that. Uhh, by injection inside..." - a Very Stable Genius.
How many scovilles?

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

Gianthogweed posted:

How many scovilles?

It wasn't certain from my own research but I estimate between 69 to 420.

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur
Mar 16, 2006

GOOD LUCK!!
Bitch stop reposting old rear end stories and live an interesting life

chernobyl kinsman
Mar 18, 2007

a friend of the friendly atom

Soiled Meat

Moridin920 posted:

lol brits can't handle spicy food exhibit ZZ2411

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Chinatown posted:

If you're British yes.

This is a really dumb stereotype considering the national dish is curry, and it's a popular drinking thing to get drunk, and eat the hottest possible curry they will make for you for friends amusement.

I went to many Indian restaurants in the USA and it was way milder then ordering something hot in the UK. Spicy hot Indian food here is super hot and super popular.

Like seriously some cities here are 50% Indian.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO fucked around with this message at 23:46 on Apr 12, 2017

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO posted:

This is a really dumb stereotype considering the national dish is curry, and it's a popular drinking thing to get drunk, and eat the hottest possible curry they will make for you for friends amusement.

I went to many Indian restaurants in the USA and it was way milder then ordering something hot in the UK. Spicy hot Indian food here is super hot and super popular.

lol the "hottest curry in England" probably doesn't even register on the scale man.give it up.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO posted:

lmao thats indian food not english food haha it even says it in your post wtf lmbo

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

mm yes im going to order the timeless classic british dish of curry, the timeless classic popular with all walks of british society, from the to the common man, all the way back through the latter half of the 20th century

Cactus Ghost fucked around with this message at 00:30 on Apr 13, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

OMGVBFLOL posted:

lmao thats indian food not english food haha it even says it in your post wtf lmbo

The point is that English people eat the poo poo out of it, senior citizens and children will eat it, and going to the USA after seeing Americans harp on about this for years, expecting something hot is super disappointing.

This really is a thing that happens when brits visit the USA.

Y'all are ranting about the UK 50 years ago. Brits don't crow about how Americans only eat food from a can or coated in Aspic.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO fucked around with this message at 01:41 on Apr 13, 2017

• Locked thread