Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Doctor Malaver
May 23, 2007

Ce qui s'est passé t'a rendu plus fort
https://www.theguardian.com/artanddesign/gallery/2017/apr/11/thee-almighty-and-insane-chicago-gang-business-cards-in-pictures

These are some D&D goons, I just needed a couple of names to get the thread started. If they find the thread I hope they won't read too much into it...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Well. Thanks for the update OP.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

It's an interesting link op

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
Is this some sort of failed call out thread op?

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

I think we are supposed to make gang cards for the various fora? Don't really like that idea but the link is legitimately cool

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Bump, I want your thread to succeed op

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

"frost" and "post" rhyme now?

Doctor Malaver
May 23, 2007

Ce qui s'est passé t'a rendu plus fort

Blue Train posted:

I think we are supposed to make gang cards for the various fora? Don't really like that idea but the link is legitimately cool

You can make a gang card for anything, like Trump's cabinet, sports team, Batman cast, whatever. Forum first came to my mind because of silly names.

I guess it failed but yeah at least the original link is cool.

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Frost doesn't rhyme with shitpost, OP.

E: f,b

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
roast does though

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

I can tell it's fake because the D&D calling card is red text telling you that you're worse than hitler.

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice
Oh wait are we supposed to make business cards?? Pretend like I made the Almighty Gaylords one because I don't think I can top that

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

I'm the gang member who's just called "Hitler"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!
feel like so much violence could have been avoided if these kids just went to school and learned that you don't need an apostrophe to denote plurals.

• Locked thread