Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Manifisto

I kind of want to develop an energy drink/protein shake named "SPURT" that comes in a suggestively shaped bottle/can

like, it would be a huge turnoff for many consumers, but I imagine there's a contingency who would think that was the most awesome thing and buy it

I guess I'm just sort of curious how big that contingency is

I was watching a video the other day about FCUK and how blatantly the whole campaign/clothing line was centered around "haha it looks like gently caress" and how ridiculously successful it was

I am thinking maybe I could make bank by selling SPURT out of penis cans, my redbubble sticker money is affording me only a moderately lavish lifestyle and g0m has been very slow with the royalty checks for front page material

ty nesamdoom!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

bowl a' spurts: hippie salad

get that crap away from me, where's the bac-o-bits

Manifisto

spurt cobain: "as my bones grew they did spurt / they hurt really bad / I tried hard to start a movement / instead they all wore plaid"

• Locked thread