Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
ekac xes rotcod pmurT
This poll is closed.
Barron Trump's 4 25.00%
Favorite Muppet is Fozzy 1 6.25%
His Father, Donald 3 18.75%
Did a Benghazi 8 50.00%
Total: 16 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

SECONDED MFER~!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
third on squizzle

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief
I nominate mrbradleymrmartin

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

i third Mariana horchata :911:, neva' forget

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

third for epic high five

he puts me in mind of teddy and francis roosevelt

tough but fair, for instance, the trump voters are going to die here thread is a tough thread, but fair

i would like to think a president can throw back his head and laugh while his enemies are driven before him in the thunderous cacophony of the lamentations of their women while still being a good person who cares about their people

it's a delicate balance, but it is presidential

Caithness
Nov 10, 2012

HEY!!!
YOU CAN SEE ME, CAN'T YOU? THEN WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME!?
I nominate Shageletic because he used to have my favorite avatar on the entire forums.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

Seconded

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Al! posted:

Seconded

3rdedededballs

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Caithness posted:

I nominate Shageletic because he used to have my favorite avatar on the entire forums.

seconded for diamond joe avatar

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Lastgirl posted:

third on squizzle

fourth on the squizzle, and i'm in danger of seconding cumshitter too

this one is fourthing squizzle though

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
Seconding lastgirl

all hail president mayberry

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Fidel Castronaut posted:

I nominate Turdfuzz

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Al! posted:

SECONDED MFER~!!!!!

your treachery has been noted lex!!!!!!!!!!!!!

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

if you think youre gonna get me to back off my investigation that easy bub https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtuoFv4dcwM

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

if you think youre gonna get me to back off my investigation that easy bub https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtuoFv4dcwM

do you mean the investigation of my rear end in a top hat? that seems to have been going swimmingly

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Chokes McGee posted:

Seconding lastgirl

all hail president mayberry

third lastgirl

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

do you mean the investigation of my rear end in a top hat? that seems to have been going swimmingly

lol is your old man club gonna go skinny dippin on tax day agian!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Homeless Friend posted:

I nominate zegermans, may the office never lose his stink

seconded zegermans

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

seconded zegermans

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

your treachery has been noted lex!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
put me on the turdtrain i am ready to die

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

lol is your old man club gonna go skinny dippin on tax day agian!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

why yes it will, because tax day means nothing, but skinny dipping means everything :wink:

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

i thought i could second however many people i want

but if you demand more loyalty, i need that in writing, and i need that in shitpost form if you can swing it

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

thirding cumshitter

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

i thought i could second however many people i want

but if you demand more loyalty, i need that in writing, and i need that in shitpost form if you can swing it

just cuz i tell u all my secrets dont mean im gonna make u secretary of all my stuff!

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Homeless Friend posted:

With turdfuzz's prior experience denying the holocaust he'd make a fine press secretary if he doesn't win.

theres nothing turdfuzz cant do but if he doesnt feel like running this spring i guess we could do worse than that rear end in a top hat senator from wrong carolina :shrug: : w i n k :

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

just cuz i tell u all my secrets dont mean im gonna make u secretary of all my stuff!

that's fine; see, unlike trump, i have loyalty

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Caithness posted:

second

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
i nominate powerball

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
i nominate concerned citizen

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
i nominate ate poo poo on live tv

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
i nominate gobbagool

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
i nominate fallen hamprince

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
i nominate fits my needs

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
i nominate lowtax

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

turdfuzz

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I nominate Quidam Viator because hopefully it will make him come back to this forum. And I want an angry, vindictive president.

A sample of his qualifications:

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

FabioClone posted:

I nominate Quidam Viator because hopefully it will make him come back to this forum. And I want an angry, vindictive president.

A sample of his qualifications:

extremely hypernormalzed operationalized welcome to the accelerationist party voice]: seconded

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

deadgoon posted:

i nominate powerball

2ndddddddddddd

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

i nominate deadgoon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU