Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Cartoon Man posted:

There’s only one achievement worth displaying on your Steam account.

:mods:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

I actually found that the Shoryuken is best done by dodging away. It places you in a spot to land a hit or two before the uppercut and the fireballs will land harmlessly on either side of you.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Good luck friend.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

If it's good and fun and executes the style well then I'll play and enjoy it.

Here's the one thing I find funny/sad about this.

Hollow Knight kickstarter:

Crowsworn kickstarter:

I'm not mad at the Crowsworn devs for that though, just lol that nobody thought Hollow Knight worth paying attention to before it came out and now it's such a big phenomenon that a game specifically mimicking its style made orders of magnitudes more on Kickstarter.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Nailmaster's Glory is really good for the trials specifically because charged attacks let you one shot primal aspids and armoured squits.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

City of Tears, easily. That piano with the sound of soft rainfall is incredible.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

No Dignity posted:

City of Tears was where the game really grabbed my attention and showed off the scope and ambition of the game so I'd have to go with that. I kinda like Ancient Cistern too, just for the ominous bad vibes you get when you first go down there

The thing I really like about Ancient Basin is that while the rest of the game is fairly monochrome, it all has a bluish tint but the Ancient Basin is truly grey.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

The point I stopped liking the game and started loving the game was the Mantis Lords.

barclayed posted:

you are the first person i've ever heard who likes deepnest. i do have to admit nosk is a pretty fun fight though. dreamshield makes it goated.

Deepnest is really really good and effective at making you feel incredibly unwelcome. I love it.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Worst boss corpse run in the game is Soul Master.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

this achievement will never stain my steam profile