Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Tom Perez B/K/M?
This poll is closed.
B 77 25.50%
K 160 52.98%
M 65 21.52%
Total: 229 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007

Ogmius815 posted:

Oh great another thread for Condiv to bitch about the democrats. That's just what the forums needed.

At this point I wish I could cast a vote for Le Pen just on the off chance it'll mean jackboots smashing in this guy's door.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007

Condiv posted:

nice, centrists wishing they could vote for fascists

i guess donald trump launching those missiles made you appreciate the charms of the hitler set

I'm not a centrist. I just hate you.

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007

SSNeoman posted:

We're not. It was a stupid thing to say. There's no way in hell Dems are winning certain states, Kansas was one of them.

Like the people there will soon shut down schools and the Republicans still won. Say what you will about GOTV, but if that doesn't make people go "ya know what, maybe it's time for something diffirent" well. And yeah, historically dems always got facefucked in kansas even on their best days. I don't know why the gently caress condiv is hyperventilating over this/

Because he doesn't have a stake in any of the politics in this country, he just uses it as a distraction while he squats in his lovely little apartment across the ocean.

There are leftists in this country who are organizing and working hard to get whatever feeble dregs of their vision passed before they're stamped out by the people in charge of the Democratic party. No one who posts in these threads are among them.

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007

Kilroy posted:

Who loving cares? The "public will" is the most easily swayed thing that exists in the known universe. Yes, "the public" will be against it, because corporate media will tell them it's really bad. but they're against a lot of things that happen anyway, and they never seem to do anything about it. And it's not as though our rulers and their police thugs are going to wait until the public is on their side before committing mass murder against a peaceful general strike. Let's kill the capitalists first, and then we can worry about what a bunch of swing voters think about it later.

There is no "we," there is just "you."

"You" haven't done anything lasting or significant, in politics or otherwise, and "you" aren't about to start now.

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007

Alienwarehouse posted:

Thread title subject matter: Nancy Pelosi reaffirmed today that the Democratic Party has no plans to pursue single-payer when asked. :suicide:

That tweet was false.

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007
No checkmark. No follow-up. No verification. Posted by the editor for a left-wing zine who's retweeted it and begged for signal boosts multiple times in the last 24 hours despite having nothing to back up the story except for a brief article from his own newspaper.

Dirtbag-left Twitter is an ouroboros of credulous dipshits perpetually shrieking in each other's ears and mistaking it for a chorus of agreement.

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007

Condiv posted:

https://twitter.com/EvanMcS/status/860149973261983746

i mean, he's got a checkmark right there. also don't see any retweets or begging for signal boosts. maybe i'm just bad at twitter?

Point of origin was this idiot:

https://twitter.com/samknight1/stat...pagenumber%3D11

Everyone since then has been creatively misquoting to drum up likes.

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007

Kilroy posted:

And the faint praise of Bernie Sanders there: "Corbyn's an even bigger nutter than he is!" :barf:

Honestly, I don't think guillotines are going to be enough. We're going to need to peer further back in history for more creative examples of how to purge these fuckers from politics.

You're not going to purge anyone or do anything.

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007

Kokoro Wish posted:

Not to mention religions. We have US born, Christian missionaries setting up shop all over the place there to push the anti-LGBTx and anti-birth control agenda that they can no longer get away with at home. Plus all the Islamic extremist elements that pop up.

you need a lot of missionaries in africa, how else will you bless the rains that fall on it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007
how is someone as stupid as you permitted to loving live

• Locked thread