Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Tom Perez B/K/M?
This poll is closed.
B 77 25.50%
K 160 52.98%
M 65 21.52%
Total: 229 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

please free ssneoman ive really enjoyed his running joke about music or whatever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

majorian please stop sympathizing with creatures like hillary clinton

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

majorian i demand you cease your attempts at institutional analysis itt immediately

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

??? Sullivan's criticisms, and her defeat at the hands of sanders in michigan, are both clearly the result of a very malevolent strain of misogyny. I think its inspiring how she humiliated that sexist rear end when he tried to poo poo on her. What else was she supposed to do, stop being a woman?

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

i dunno, whoever she hired to murder vince foster did a decent (not perfect) job making it look like a suicide

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

why would some1 interested in reforming the democratic party waste time criticizing an influential democratic campaign operative it makes no sense

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

honestly if hillary had advocated for any form of justice at all i would have been content

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

*a democrat, thinking harder than he's ever thought in his life*

"elections are like... a football game"

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

voting is good, on the same magnitude of goodness as picking up a little piece of trash on the street or giving ur change to a beggar. plz do all 3 of these good things

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

i woulda voted for daffy duck before i voted for gary johnson

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

that poll is clearly mistaken because nonwhites were very enthusiastic for hillary, as several nonwhite posters have attested itt

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

a simple query for the extremist dirtbag leftists itt: if obama is taking this money unethically then why, praytell, havent the pupils of his eyes transformed into giant cartoon $$'s? just curious

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

all you extreme leftists realize that bernie has a checking account w/ People's United Bank and once a month when he goes in to deposit all the loose change he found they give him a free lollipop, right? where is the indignation over that?

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

i dont wish death on any of you, but i do hope yall's souls get trapped in the shadow realm for eternity

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

i dont want to talk about this because it distracts from the real issue, that noted war criminal barack obama can dronestrike weddings and not only stay out of prison but go give speeches in public without getting booed and hissed at

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

if 400k could bring back even a single one of the poor brown children obama murdered with giant shrieking metal death birds, i would give a gently caress about this

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

name one cool president who has gone on to rake in corporate dough

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

because it seems like all the cool ones either croaked in or shortly following office, or retired cincinnatus-style

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

just coming in to say that i also never took this thread seriously. you have played right in to my hands, puppets

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

you dirtbag leftists will rue the day you crossed me

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

liberal: pee pee poo poo
leftist: me

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

u want to torture and murder me...

heh, you wouldnt be the first to try, and you likely wont be the last

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

THATS the loving buildup to the $15/hour thing, are you loving kidding me

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

ive been refreshing every 10 seconds for an hour to catch the big reveal of the whole $15/hour plot, gently caress you

mass effect 3 all over again

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

i thought it was gonna be like some da vinci code thing where 15 is a secret nazi number

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

oh god... 15 is the atomic number of phosphorus... i cant believe this... white phosphorus

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

15 minus 1... is 14. 14 words. i cant believe the bernouts almost fooled me

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Craptacular! posted:

The answer is not to destroy banks .

:wrong:

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Homeless Friend posted:

Bernie originally wanted it to be increased to $14.88

bernie.. C'mon

what the gently caress, bernie?? ytala, majorian... this is the man you wanted to be president.

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

nothing wrong with being a very kawaii magical princess

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

please be merciful mods, i dont think he really wants,to murder me

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

tbqh he is right, blaming private insurers for profit-seeking is like blaming crocodiles for eating toddlers, its a drat waste of time. hunt em, kill em, skin em, eat em, turn em into purses and coats. but dont hate em

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

look nobody is saying employees of the insurance industry should roll over and die. we want you to have a job you can wake up to everyday and be proud of, like janitor or computer janitor or car janitor

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

political ideology exists on a 5-dimensional spectrum of - economics, authoritarianism, pizza toppings, boxers vs. briefs, and the dao

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

terken er jerbs

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

im sick and tired of being called a nazi by Majorjam

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

are u even a major, ian?

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

steinrokkan posted:

People don't have to be caustic to each other all the time.

literally mailed me an acid bomb

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

hell, we could do worse for ourselves than a Shadowrun future

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

i dont give a flying fck what u think of me, i swear 2 g*d stop telling me to shut up or i will lose it

• Locked thread