Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Tom Perez B/K/M?
This poll is closed.
B 77 25.50%
K 160 52.98%
M 65 21.52%
Total: 229 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Craig K
Nov 10, 2016

puck

Nonsense posted:

Berne Bro not being word filtered to big gay cum daddies is problematic.

same but "centrists" -> "untermenschen"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Craig K
Nov 10, 2016

puck
in the alternate universe where this democrat who ran in a district that went r+a zillion actually WINS:

"eww gross what the gently caress is this centrist doing why the gently caress is he even a democrat if he's not advocating Full Communism Now"

Craig K
Nov 10, 2016

puck
to be fair it WOULD be pretty nice to not have to write in "puck the fairy dragon" in a fourth congressional election in AR-3 for a loving row because the ballot is Republican/Libertarian/Constitution Party with no democrats in sight

Craig K
Nov 10, 2016

puck
i don't blame them in many respects, i've heard people proclaim that tom cottons a filthy RINO because he didn't support the ACA repeal bill

frankly just nuke this entire general area of the country and post a warning on like, msnbc or daily kos so us sane people can get out

Craig K
Nov 10, 2016

puck

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

I swear to God we're two steps away from qalnor telling us to Google Ron Paul

quote:

qalnor posted:
I hope so. I'm planning on voting her to be honest, despite how much I hate the thought of it, because I'm really gambling on her repeating her husband's performance. Plus she used to be a republican back in the good old days of republicans.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Craig K
Nov 10, 2016

puck
neoliberal

North American
Informal
A Democrat the speaker does not like.

cf.Centrist

• Locked thread