Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Tom Perez B/K/M?
This poll is closed.
B 77 25.50%
K 160 52.98%
M 65 21.52%
Total: 229 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
THS
Sep 15, 2017

C. Everett Koop posted:

Accessibility isn't the issue it was 30 years ago. PBS did a service then, it's obsolete now.

The less Jack Black on any screen, mine or otherwise, the better.

In my more cynical moods, I've thought that Fred Rogers did a disservice by teaching children that they are loved in a cold, unforgiving world and that by pulling the wool over their eyes he created adults who weren't fully mentally equipped to handle reality, who had their own children and the cycle continued.

I really don't like the idea that Mr. Rogers was Always Bad but gently caress if it ain't starting to come true...

Are you OK?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THS
Sep 15, 2017

Sephyr posted:

Any form of political engagement beyond donating money, retweeting soundbites and wearing t-shirts (if you are REALLY out there) is just impractical radicalism and just doesn't jive with our perfect system!

Millennials killed active engagement with politics, but also if they engage with politics it's not good because they are way further left and they're mean to me.

• Locked thread