Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Tom Perez B/K/M?
This poll is closed.
B 77 25.50%
K 160 52.98%
M 65 21.52%
Total: 229 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Doloen
Dec 18, 2004
The left in 2016: We need to primary anyone who even looks at a republican and remove all money from politics

The left in 2017: Holy poo poo elect centrists and throw money at everything, stat.

They should have dropped 20k on this race, but they weren't going to win it. They probably won't win in Georgia either, but Im sure that will be because of poor messaging on economics or whatever bullshit you nutters think is real. Organize and fight back against the dumbshit apathy that so many non voters have, fight back in the courts over gerrymandering and voter suppression.This poo poo will take time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doloen
Dec 18, 2004

Ardennes posted:

Yeah, Harris is pushing her messaging more to the left on health care, but at the same time, she has done very little to nothing to actually push for health care in California. I do think that there is going to be a push to move most messaging left-ward in the run-up to 2020, but in all honesty I think Harris herself is still very much an establishment dem.

I'm curious, what do you think a State Attorney General should do to improve healthcare.

• Locked thread