Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Peg Sliderskew
I clicked on 'Manage people' but they still aren't listening to me and my salary hasn't gone up either. Should I go into the BIOS?

If so, which button is that?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gross Dude

Gross Dude
I use the Pause Break button on my keyboard to get my subordinates to get back to work.

Peg Sliderskew
I did try pressing tab, but apparently you can't buy it in the UK :(

Courtesy of Manifisto

FluffieDuckie

Gross Dude posted:

I use the Pause Break button on my keyboard to get my subordinates to get back to work.

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
I tried pressing Home to end work early and go home, but it didn't work.

vanisher

So long as I hold down the shift key they have to pay me! Here comes double overtime!

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Manifisto

sometimes my finger accidentally just grazes the period key and my gf sort of glares in my direction

Fuck My Ass

Manifisto posted:

sometimes my finger accidentally just grazes the period key and my gf sort of glares in my direction

Thank you, very nice I like. For the insanely win sig.

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
I pressed "Enter" at my door, but it didn't open.

<3 <3 Vanisher

google THIS

Manifisto posted:

You think that's bad? Every time I hit semicolon I have to poop out a truck. Don't tell maintenance.

birds

tried clearing history but the painful memories from middle school still linger...

thanks hogge wild!

Peg Sliderskew
Tried clicking Find on the menu, keys still lost. Reported all bugs found so far to Google.

Courtesy of Manifisto

google THIS

Looking at the stack of boxes next to my desk, I think "Did I really order that many Tagalongs?" Shaking my head, I pull up my settings and click "Clear cookies."

Manifisto

google THIS posted:

Looking at the stack of boxes next to my desk, I think "Did I really order that many Tagalongs?" Shaking my head, I pull up my settings and click "Clear cookies."

you know I tried that and the next day my kitchen cupboards were full of these

google THIS

I block third-party cookies, that way I only have to watch what I eat at the first two parties.

Peg Sliderskew

google THIS posted:

I block third-party cookies, that way I only have to watch what I eat at the first two parties.

Courtesy of Manifisto

Peg Sliderskew
Tried 'Extensions', house still same size. This is a flipping joke!

Courtesy of Manifisto

Twenty Four

I hit the scroll lock button and all these anime wall scrolls appeared on my walls and I can't get them down, they are padlocked up to the wall, please send help!

Twenty Four

hockey jockey posted:

Tried 'Extensions', house still same size. This is a flipping joke!

Did you check if your hair got longer?

Manifisto

Twenty Four posted:

I hit the scroll lock button and all these anime wall scrolls appeared on my walls and I can't get them down, they are padlocked up to the wall, please send help!

just hit "num lock" to get the combinations

sheesh, noobs

Peg Sliderskew
What will happen if I press Escape...?

Courtesy of Manifisto

Twenty Four

Manifisto posted:

just hit "num lock" to get the combinations

sheesh, noobs

:doh:

Macnult

hockey jockey posted:

you can't escape

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

hockey jockey posted:

Worked for me, but I ended up in Margaritaville

Would not press again also need airfare

Slush Garbo fucked around with this message at 19:21 on Apr 13, 2017

Peg Sliderskew

Macnult posted:

you can't escape

You're right, still here. I've decided not to press Insert either.

Courtesy of Manifisto

Fuck My Ass
I keep pressing the q key and find myself unable to hold back tears

cda

by Hand Knit

gently caress My rear end posted:

I keep pressing the q key and find myself unable to hold back tears

i haven't even been able to get to the front of the line to press the q button

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Fuck My Ass

cda posted:

i haven't even been able to get to the front of the line to press the q button

we are just getting owned today

Gay Weed Dad

cool dude, flyin' high
Keep pressing the space bar, still on earth. Not just you OP, they must've pushed an update; gotta be more gentle with the updates!

alnilam

Tried pressing the Alt button to as usual play music by tht likes of REM, the smashing pumpkins, soundgarden, etc, but my left hand was holding a drink so i hit the one on the right side... now my screen keeps showing weird racist stuff and a cartoon frog :confused:

Peg Sliderskew
New bug detected- Google doesn't answer my emails reporting all of these bugs.

Courtesy of Manifisto

alnilam

BUG REPORT: There is a fly in the kitchen i think i can coax it out the door using a broom hold on

BUG REPORT: another fly got in while i had the door propped open

HaveARottenDay

every press of backspace is painfully causing me to grow another vertebra in my spine. How do I undo this

Arrhythmia
It's too late batman! Once I press the control button I shall become more powerful than you could DREAM of!

HaveARottenDay

*sweating profusely holding down shift... finger hovering over '4'*

this is it... just a few thousand presses of this and all my finance problems are over- christine will have to take me back!

Manifisto

alnilam posted:

Tried pressing the Alt button to as usual play music by tht likes of REM, the smashing pumpkins, soundgarden, etc, but my left hand was holding a drink so i hit the one on the right side... now my screen keeps showing weird racist stuff and a cartoon frog :confused:

heh

alnilam

HaveARottenDay posted:

*sweating profusely holding down shift... finger hovering over '4'*

this is it... just a few thousand presses of this and all my finance problems are over- christine will have to take me back!

Beck holding shift and furiously looking for the 2

FalseParadigm

Chew, chew, chew. That is the thing to do.

alnilam posted:

Be warned, the are not as rare as their name implies.

Manifisto

alnilam posted:

Beck holding shift and furiously looking for the 2

:eyepop:

then there's the dude holding shift and searching for 8 but can't find it because it's hidden by all the eggs

ty nesamdoom!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HotSoapyBeard

I'm a really cool nice dad
HAIKOOLIGAN
I pressed F1 but my car's still a mini-SUV

• Locked thread