Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.
I think I'll try the Jean Grey comic because Hopeless's spider-woman was fun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

Jonny Nox posted:

But that is off topic. I love the charachters in All New Wolverine, but feel enemy of the state's murder an entire town was cheap and felt un-earned by the writers. I'm workimg on Unlimited time so how long is the trigger scent story going to go?

The trigger scent is the focus of the story arc but it gets resolved in a good way. Ending spoilers if you want them: they remove her sensitivity to the trigger scent entirely.

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.
Larua's probably a twentysomething at this point. But maybe being a wolverine clone throws that all off?

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

Covok posted:

Wait, how is alcohol not kosher? This is news to me.

Wine has to meet specific guidelines to be considered kosher. Other boozes might be acceptable unless it's passover, depending on what they're made out of.

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

Skwirl posted:

Does Kitty even keep Kosher thiugh?

That would require writers that know kosher laws. :v:

But it's also a better mental image to picture Emma taking a break from her maybe-supervillainy to fly to Champagne and handpick a bottle from a kosher vineyard, so I'll stick with that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.
The thing with Bobby sucks but I feel bad for Jean, too, after she had so many mini arcs and a solo series about how she won't become future Jean. :smith:

Nuns with Guns fucked around with this message at 14:42 on Dec 21, 2018