Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RandallODim
Dec 30, 2010

Another 1? Aww man...

Endless Mike posted:

He actually rules.

Yeah Fantomex is cool and y'all are uncool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RandallODim
Dec 30, 2010

Another 1? Aww man...
Wolverine and the X-Men should be required reading until you personally feel the quality dropping, at which point you can stop whenever because it never really recovers from the slow decline. Everyone should at least get to the Allred Doop issue, though, because it is a standout.

RandallODim
Dec 30, 2010

Another 1? Aww man...
Don't you besmirch the name of Gambit, best big brother figure in the X-Men.

...how old was rogue supposed to be?

RandallODim
Dec 30, 2010

Another 1? Aww man...

Autism Sneaks posted:

Imagine getting pulled into the future by yourself but blue, furry, and talking like Kelsey Grammer, then finding out all your friends and loved ones from your time were killed off by you but from an evil alternate reality

...and then deciding the right lesson is 'gently caress science, I'm gonna just bootstrap myself into magic instead'.

Actually, here's a question for the X-thread: Has Hank McCoy ever been not a gently caress up? Was his Avengers time better?

RandallODim
Dec 30, 2010

Another 1? Aww man...

The first thing to sell me fully on Gambit as sleazy but lovable big brother.

RandallODim
Dec 30, 2010

Another 1? Aww man...

Aphrodite posted:

Old Man Logan murdered all his best friends.

Boy it must be awkward hanging out with them all again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RandallODim
Dec 30, 2010

Another 1? Aww man...

Edge & Christian posted:

That was in fact the plot of the first arcs of the series Old Man Logan, yes. Lemire did a good job with the character and differentiating him from "a story where we color Wolverine's hair gray" and I don't generally like Ed Brisson but his arc is at least definitely an Old Man Logan story, not a Wolverine story.

Most/all of his appearances in team books might as well just be a hair color swap for Wolverine though, yeah.

Yeah, petty jibes aside I really should get around to reading the OML ongoing, but I need to know: does it feature Jubilee and if not why do comics wish to break my heart so?