Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gymer
May 30, 2012
Just saw unlettered preview of Astonishing and I haven't been following Uncanny Avengers, is Rogue back to being unable to touch people again?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gymer
May 30, 2012
Extermination WTF!
Rachel is still brainwashed into a hound after the end of the series and no one cares. Was there a mandate to cut down good guy psychics or something?

Gymer
May 30, 2012
Did adult Bobby actually come out yet or is it just assumed?

Gymer
May 30, 2012
I was kind of hoping that some time doppelganger or just cloning, it worked for the marauders, would save them from what was essentially suicide; I think it would make a good book to see the O5 go back with all their future knowledge if they went back to an alternate time line.

Gymer
May 30, 2012

Rochallor posted:

Anyway, Uncanny X-Men 11 is a flaming pile of poo poo.

Couldn't agree more; another "dark times" story line slaughtering the students wholesale for cheap "drama".

Gymer
May 30, 2012
I'm a bit unclear why they couldn't just resolve it like the Hawkeyes and Spider-Men and just have two wolverines. They could even have Sunspot repeat his Hawkeye joke with Logan.

Gymer fucked around with this message at 08:54 on Feb 13, 2019

Gymer
May 30, 2012
The X office finally gets it budget back, but most of the titles sound horrible. From what I've read about Return of Wolverine I'm glad I skipped it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gymer
May 30, 2012
An imitation Shiar logic diamond.