Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Laughing Zealot
Oct 10, 2012

Is Deadpool still considered a mutant? How about the Scarlet Witch?

Would be nice to see some of the upcoming runs deal with politics between the mutants and the rest of the metahumans (the Avengers and such I mean, not the Inhumans). Hopefully the writers could hold their hands on a outright conflict for once, have the Avengers be supportive of the new status quo and have good relations with some members of the mutant council (summer) and work with them to keep an eye on the more suspect ones (winter).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Laughing Zealot
Oct 10, 2012

danbanana posted:

Remender did this poo poo with his "Unity Avengers" and it resulted in that Havok thing and we shouldn't really talk about it.

A X-men character and an Avenger hooking up isn't the most stupid idea me feels. Just reading some wiki stuff and their daughter is technically still out there somewhere? I skimmed Axis in the past few weeks and that breakup was kinda hamfisted but in an amusing way.

I've not really paid much attention to Marvel and comics in general the past decade outside of Secret Wars, so there's a lot of stuff I've been catching up with.

Laughing Zealot
Oct 10, 2012

Phenotype posted:

Aw poo poo, I just realized we didn't get any explanation at all for why Jean's wearing the Marvel Girl costume and acting like a newbie. Is she in any of the books going forward?

The costume thing appears to be Hickman just having a thing for that outfit, but I agree that it feels wildly out of place. She's gonna be in both the main X-men title and X-force.

Laughing Zealot
Oct 10, 2012

Looking a bit closer on that layout it seems there aren't even doors between Wolvies, Cykes and Jeans rooms :heysexy:

Laughing Zealot
Oct 10, 2012

Didn't Jessica Jones get some treatment from Jean Grey after the Purple man poo poo?

Laughing Zealot
Oct 10, 2012

Mauraders is off to a decent start but I'm not sold on the character lineup other than Kitty Kate and Emma as a support character.

Also, isn't it kinda wrong to have a pirate x-men story and not have Nightcrawler? Dude's probably pissed that he wasn't invited.

Laughing Zealot
Oct 10, 2012

I do hope though that the comic actually rolls with them hanging out on a boat, as in, it takes time getting around. The way this issue handled it they might as well have teleported.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Laughing Zealot
Oct 10, 2012

Kingtheninja posted:

Side note: have we seen colossus yet? I was wondering where he was at and couldn't remember if he'd shown up in hox/pox or the dawn stuff.

He briefly appeared at the very beginning planting a krakoa seed I think. Not much else.