Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

Is that everything you have?

We've already been once to constrain spoiler tags to day of release only, you don't need to bother with them any more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

Ate My Balls Redux posted:

Claremont

[ ... ]

infant brain when he was age reverted

Boy, that train's never late huh.

Cabbit fucked around with this message at 07:41 on Sep 6, 2019

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

danbanana posted:

If Chuck erased Mutant Sinister's memory of the meeting, Mutant Sinister is going to be very confused how he got into power...

Secondary mutation: taking down tyrants in his sleep and being even more fabulous.

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

I really enjoy.. I dunno, the consistency? of Wakanda having their own singular reasons for rejecting Krakoa's super-pharmaceuticals, and that reason being "No, thanks, we already have our own."

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

BrianWilly posted:

Did no one on that island watch Dollhouse?

Did anyone?

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

Not specifically related to this week's issue, but I was struck this morning about how much "House of X" sounds like "House Essex".

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

funny way to spell posted:

Great, now Wolverine blood is going to be a new plot device

Let's be honest, Wolverine's healing factor being a plot device is hardly new.

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

I think it bears repeating that the start of this story could very well not resemble the end-- Fantastic Four started at "Everything dies" and ended up at "Everything lives".

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

Android Blues posted:

And Frenzy refused it, which lead to some really interesting stuff with her. Carey really did great work with Frenzy - it's kind of sad that no-one else has picked up the character since.

Apparently she shows up in the splash of villainous mutants arriving on Krakoa in HoX, which is a little sad given that the last time we saw her, she was a hero and a member of the X-Men in good standing.

Apparently the only reformed mutants who are allowed to stay reformed are Magneto (dubiously) and Emma Frost (stylishly).

Yes, I am still annoyed that Sabretooth's inversion was just quietly dropped, thanks for asking. :colbert:

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

Alaois posted:

it wasn't quietly dropped, you just didn't read Weapon X like everyone should have been doing

I'm pretty sure he was already reverting to type by Weapon X, Old Man Logan was just pointing him at useful targets and he didn't mind.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

ImpAtom posted:

You know reading Immortal Hulk has me wondering how the hell Xavier would handle Mr. Immortal.

Did Ewing do something with Craig Hollis other than that brief cameo in.. I wanna say #20?