Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jedi
Feb 27, 2002

GPTribefan posted:

a limited series with the Beast

Holy poo poo, I had forgotten about Beauty and the Beast - if you want a truly bonkers, bordering on nonsensical story, read that.

OhFunny posted:

I just read X-Men Annual #4 since it's part of the Days of Future Past trade and I just went "umm what?" at the reveal that Nightcrawlers' girlfriend is actually his stepsister in disguise and how happy everyone was finding out at the end of the issue.

Kurt's relationship with Amanda is super odd. As was stated, she's his adopted sister, there's no blood relation there - but it's still really loving weird.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jedi
Feb 27, 2002

rantmo posted:

Yeah, now he's just really lovely at composing scenes because the muscles have all atrophied. He's definitely improved from his nadir, but I don't know if he'll ever have the fundamental drafting/composition skills to be anything other than ok.

"Mediocre, but Serviceable - The Greg Land Story"

Jedi
Feb 27, 2002

Rhyno posted:

I guess? I know a guy who's 29 and claims to have been named after Wolverine so I guess it was a thing even back then. Silly comic book names are something I came across at the store very frequently.

I've got a buddy who named his son Logan after Wolverine - so it's definitely a thing..

Jedi
Feb 27, 2002

Skwirl posted:

Characters who used to not have facial hair getting facial hair is my favorite thing.

Colossus getting a beard was my favorite part of the X-Men relaunch.