Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

So maybe I just missed it somewhere. And perhaps it's just right there in plain sight on the image below and I'm dumb, but what do the dashed line portions ofn the timelines represent?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

I mean let's be real here the best retcon of all time was that Alfred raised Bruce Wayne instead of being hired after he was already Batman but I feel you man. This one is great too, maybe a Top 5 retcon by the time it's done.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Yeah, using spoiler tags early on Wednesday is understandable but not on Friday.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

I don't think it's Sinister. It fits with what we saw of Xavier the last time we saw him. He'd recently been pulled out of a long tortuous out of body struggle with the Shadow King and was stuffed into Fantomex's body. He was also acting like more of an rear end in a top hat than usual and the last time he showed up he was talking about the new dream he had.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Yeah the new definition of omega mutants means that you are only an omega if you are the best at whatever your ability is. There are many mutants with telepathy but only one can be an omega.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Please use the edit button in the future. drat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

It's time for a new X-Men thread. Who wants to step up? I'll leave this one open until the new one is up.