Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

plainswalker75
Feb 22, 2003

Pigs are smarter than Bears, but they can't ride motorcycles
Hair Elf

rkajdi posted:

Pretty much. It's been a problem that I've run into with a good number of people that I've gotten back in contact with in the last year or so. There are so many nerdy folks who have red pilled pretty hard, or are "balanced" meaning they just don't like non-cis white dudes being discussed in the hobby but don't yell slurs at them. Nerd hobbies have gotten oddly depressing since the whole gator fiasco made it acceptable to be an open bigot again.

Gator fiasco?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

plainswalker75
Feb 22, 2003

Hair Elf

Ohhhhhhhhh. Ugh, yes.

plainswalker75
Feb 22, 2003

Hair Elf

pubic works project posted:

Am I the only one who hates how Logan is called Old Man Logan now? Like Old Man is his first name and Logan is his last? Its like Marvel has to call him Old Man Logan to keep the trademark alive or something. It's dumb and annoying. Just call him and his book Logan.

I don't necessarily mind that his book is called "Old Man Logan", but it seriously annoys me when characters in-universe refer to him that way.