Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heathen
Sep 11, 2001

The current one. Uncanny X-Men Volume 4 (2016-present)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heathen
Sep 11, 2001

You want to read all the X-titles chronologically after Uncanny X-Men #600? You want Extraordinary X-Men, Uncanny X-Men Volume 4 and All New X-Men Volume 2.

Here's a reading order:

https://www.reddit.com/r/xmen/comments/547m87/beginners_guide_to_reading_xmen/

Skip down to The X-Men in Limbo & the Inhuman Conflict (2015-present)

Heathen
Sep 11, 2001

davebo posted:

I've been going nuts buying back-issues filling in some gaps, then gradually going farther and farther back. I've now got an entire Uncanny #147-330 run, plus the two Days of Future past issues, a few raggedy random issues before that and a CGC graded 8.5 Giant Size X-Men #1. Please send help.

Filling gaps is how they get you. Once those are filled it's either go further back or collect something else. I'm 23 issues shy of having X-Men 1-400 not counting the reprints.

Heathen
Sep 11, 2001

I thought so too, but he wasn't listed. I don't see Karma in the picture and I know she lost her leg, maybe she was infected with the T-O virus at some point?

Otherwise I'm pretty meh. I'm all for folding former New Mutants into regular X-Men teams, but even still I only like about half of those characters. With almost a hundred X-People to choose from they dig up Banshee and Hope.