Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

datingvolcanoes
Jan 22, 2006

getting real tired of your shit, steve
So, I finally finished Enemy of the State II after an unexpected free day, and man, those Wolverines sure do know to to drown a baddie, am I right?

Anyway, this still might be my favorite Gambit gag in a while, though I never read that last X-Factor series.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

datingvolcanoes
Jan 22, 2006

I'm personally keeping my fingers crossed and hope alive that both of them come back post-hiatus and the podcasts keeps on clipping away at the '90s. They're both great, but Jay has single-handedly delivered some of my favorite analogies and perspectives, from Tim O'Brien's The Things They Carried to Jacob's Ladder.

I wouldn't sneeze at a Miles Thor-ner or Elizabeth and Miles X-Plain the X-Men but I would miss that dude dearly.

datingvolcanoes
Jan 22, 2006

By the way, after reading the open chapter of Immune, I'm not against the new uniform based off her X-Force history and practicality (even if I prefer her as a superhero in the blue and gold,) but man I mis David Lopez doing interiors. Kirk is really doing this book no favors as a jumping-on point.

datingvolcanoes
Jan 22, 2006

Metalshark posted:

I also miss Lopez (and Marcio Takara!) but while Kirk will never be one of my favourite artists, he is very consistent and a totally solid storyteller, which the artists post-Lopez and Takara struggled with noticeably at times. (Hopefully) no more constant chopping and changing of artists will be very welcome on All-New Wolverine.

You know what else is super welcome to the book? No more Kimura or Trigger Scent. My two prayers for Enemy of the State II were answered. I know it was her equivalent to "seeing red", but feral Logan was also the most boring Logan.

datingvolcanoes
Jan 22, 2006

Speaking of All New, etc, can anyone give me a quick hit on how Warren (TRN240) is now super rich again? The last I heard 616 Angel was declared incompetent by the board.