Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

leftist heap posted:

It's actually insanely hilarious when people watch Meyers Leonard how obvious it is that he's complete dogshit.

I never trust anyone who has his name backwards. I bet Leonard Meyers would be an All-Star though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

El Gallinero Gros posted:

To a pretty solid team that has more depth and made an adjustment the Bucks' roster had no answer for. The Bucks could be scary if they make a big move in the offseason.

Is replacing Jabari Parker's ligaments with cyborg parts said move? What do you even do with him?

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Paul Zuvella posted:

The 33rd/34th best guards in the league is an interesting debate!!!

Throw in some forced pop culture references and baby you got a Bill Simmons column brewing.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

euphronius posted:

Off the top of my head I think you are right . Let's see:

Paul
Harden
Westbrook
Curry
Lowry
Wall
Conley
Kyrie
Dame
Kemba
IT
Goran
Hill
Teague??? Eh
Schroeder?? Eh

13-15 range

I may be forgetting someone

So who's the 30th best starting PG in the league

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

thrilla in vanilla posted:

I'm wracking my brain trying to think of who makes the most sense as a future washed up Bull but the first guy who came to mind was Michael Carter Williams. oops

E: jah okafor

There is this game named Carmelo....

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

BWV posted:

If only there was a person responsible for determining a team's playing style. Some type of leadership position that tells the players on the court what to do. Like a life coach for tactics and play calling. They should get one of those.

run the dang ball raps

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

MourningView posted:

If the Lakers draft Ball they might completely fill Thomas & Mack.

I don't think I can go this year but consider this my annual urging of others to do so because it is extremely fun.

Summer league games can be great or terrible messes or both at the same time. I fondly remember Andrew Bynum picking up his 7th personal in one such game.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Shear Modulus posted:

well if there's one elite player who might consider taking a paycut to win a ring it's probably CP3.

How long until Melo hits that point, I don't know when his deal is up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

euphronius posted:

To replace doc ? Help doc?

Backup Austin I presume.

• Locked thread