Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheShazbot
Feb 20, 2011

you forgot the sacramento kings, which I mean, I don't blame you for as a Kings fan.

Buddy gonna get up next season

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheShazbot
Feb 20, 2011

leftist heap posted:

It's actually insanely hilarious when people watch Meyers Leonard how obvious it is that he's complete dogshit.

maybe portland can trade him to the pacers, larry bird loves white stiffs

TheShazbot
Feb 20, 2011

iospace posted:

Ok, basketball is a sport I like to watch but I have no clue what stat lines are in it. I'm guessing that's points/rebounds/assists but I have no clue what the second set of numbers are.

Shameful for the mod here, I know.

50 percent Field Goal shooting
40 percent from 3
89 percent from the free throw line

aka "A Good Player"

TheShazbot
Feb 20, 2011

boxcarhobo posted:

http://swarmandsting.com/2017/04/27/charlotte-hornets-trade-marvin-williams-enes-kanter/
Charlotte Hornets Should Look to Trade Marvin Williams for Enes Kanter

NO.

NO THEY SHOULD NOT. Who the gently caress is writing this and why are you trying to troll me specifically?

I'm just glad Portland's toxic offer to Kanter was matched by OKC.

TheShazbot
Feb 20, 2011

Can Chicago do Portland a solid, and trade Jimmy for their three picks this year, plus Allen Crabbe/Meyers Leonard? or both? thanks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheShazbot
Feb 20, 2011

euphronius posted:

What is the point of firing Casey. They've had multiple successful seasons under him.

No style changes, no adjustments, nothing.

Just DeRozan and Lowry isoball, he should be playing JV and Powell more, etc

• Locked thread