Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

Kibner posted:

Yeah, those percentages are pretty rarified air. An average guard with a similar role shoots something like 45/35/85.

e: in the nba, at least. not sure about ncaa women's or wnba

Among qualified players, that 3P% would have been 7th (right after Maya Moore) and that FG% would have been like 13th.

She would've led the WNBA in scoring by 10 PPG

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

iospace posted:

Here lie the Bucks. :rip:

I can't be disappointed though.

You can, you dropped three in a row

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

How Bernie the Bulls could still win

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

I think it's two guards and three forwards like the all-star game but I could be wrong, positions are meaningless anyways

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

I mean it's always been far more interesting to me when we talk about the Elfrid Paytons and the Dennis Schroeders of the world

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

C. Everett Koop posted:

So who's the 30th best starting PG in the league

Who did the Nets start after Lin went down? That guy.

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

His playoff stats are roughly in line with his regular season stats

I don't get where the "Chris Paul Playoff Choker" narrative comes from

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

The Glumslinger posted:

I wouldn't mind watching the Bulls do that either

Honestly consistent PG play is probably the difference between the Bulls being the eighth seed and the Bulls having home court in the first round

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

Yeah the Spurs are locked in unless Tony Parker retires and gets bought out and Manu also decides to retire but that brings with it other challenges

It's also going to be a matter of if the Spurs want to roll with Patty Mills and Dejounte Murray as their PG rotation of the future (ugh) or actually try to replace Parker and Manu as creators, which might not be necessary with Kawhi being able to do a lot more off the bounce than anyone would have expected

• Locked thread