Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
This spot reserved for Memphis

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Dejan Bimble posted:

hahaha, that bear is so so sad

everyone is their avatars

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
All good bears must go to bed

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Which one of you Yuros wants to hit the finals with ole Nick

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
https://twitter.com/grizzbank/status/856604927644356612

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Hairy Garris

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Bleed Memphis

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
I'm also concerned with who would be the All-NBA 17th team

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

BWV posted:

Earlier this season I posted a lot about how being in the top 4 in the east but never beating Lebron is not the worst. And I'm not one of those people who advocate for championship or bust. From a fan's perspective, someone who watches way too many games, it makes it worthwhile to have a team that wins most of them, even if you know they are never good enough. Watching wins are fun.

That said, I think the window on this unit has closed. If it were two years ago I'd say go re-sign everyone and lock us in but the last few months have made me really nervous about Lowry and even Ibaka. They are great players but I cant see either getting better Lowry more so, as he has yet to have a playoff run where he isn't bothered by some injury, which will only get worse. I really hate rebuilds as I've seen this team do it so many times but I think moving on from the free agents, keeping Derozan and firing Casey is the best step.

From a fan of a team who is only going to win a million championships off heart, grit, and grind, having a competitive team that represents the city well and is fun to watch is absolutely priceless. I wouldn't trade that game 3 win over the Spurs for hardly anything. Except a championship

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

balancedbias posted:

Based on his latest article, I can't tell if this thread is the Hivemind for Zach Lowe, or if he secretly hangs out on this forum :psypop:

I called his rear end out a little while ago so maybe this is him finally getting around to another self-google and responding

I know you see this Zach Lowe. I know you see this

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Cool Buff Man posted:

It was a good season boys. On to the draft. Special thanks to IT for an incredible year-long display

Welcome. I'm getting your care package together. Where should I send it? If you wanna hit me in the DMs...they're open

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

attackmole posted:

absolutely yes

SAS field trip!!!

• Locked thread