Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Henry Ellenson may not be horrible, Reggie Bulluck shot the lights out in the small sample of the last week, and the entire Pistons roster is still really poorly assembled.

Stanley Johnson is going to be a great sixth man for the Spurs some day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Dejan Bimble posted:

'Do you think MKG coming back messed up the nice flowing offense they had without him? They might be smart just to trade him because they're basically stuck with the rest of the team, and I don't think he's ever going to be more than a small 4 who hustles like crazy, plays defense, rebounds, and sometimes makes shots.

I'd be overjoyed if Ntilikina falls to the pistons at 12, and if not then I hope they draft edmond sumner as a developmental prospect. Reggie Jackson is too loving young to get PRP injected into his knees, and this was not a team that was trying to tank, he was just hosed up, and the lack of shot creation cascaded, culminating in Andre Drummond playing like a baby boy. He really needs to hang out with Deandre Jordan and completely reorient his game.

for some reason i am all in on zach collins as i think he would play nicely next to drummond, but then again the power forward slot is already a massive glut of dudes that svg would never play a rookie over so i don't know. he probably won't be available at 12 anyway i guess. what do you think

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

I was so desperately hornt up for that rumored Reggie Jackson for Rubio and some other stuff trade

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

IcePhoenix posted:

I think you have the other stuff on the wrong side

http://www.sbnation.com/nba/2017/1/20/14343530/ricky-rubio-trade-rumors-reggie-jackson-timberwolves-pistons

nah, the rumored trade was jackson for rubio and shabazz muhammad.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

its called misdirection, its a classic magicians trick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

The Pistons better not trade their draft pick and Stanley Johnson for a "win now" veteran, I like Stan Van Gundy as a coach and mostly tolerate him as a GM but this would be an atrocious move

https://twitter.com/ESPNSteinLine/status/869613673316143104

• Locked thread