Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Salvor_Hardin posted:

The Celtics offered a Godfather Pizza or something as well, idk.

Still should have taken it in hindsight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

I'm pretty sure you can photoshop any Pacers front office employee in for MJ and that would literally be the Pacers of the past 5 years.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

ButtWolf posted:

i know this may be homerish, but do you think Atl would be into Oladipo Kanter and 1st rder for Millsap and Hardaway? I love Millsap and want him on my team.

Isn't Hardaway a UFA?

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

attackmole posted:

My dream is fleecing Magic Johnson, yes. I think the team is super committed to him and doubt he's going anywhere though. He's got old school team loyalty. Whether management also has that to him, who knows.

I wish PG had old school team loyalty, but with an idiot like Bird and a cheapass owner in Simon I can't blame him. :negative:

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

euphronius posted:

To replace doc ? Help doc?

Advise Doc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Chairchucker posted:

They're gonna play Jerry West at the point and bring CP3 off the bench.

CP3 will still get hurt.

• Locked thread