Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

Buzz City Beat: Charlotte Hornets’ Stuck in Mediocrity, Limited Options This Offseason

MMmmmmm this is the poo poo I love to see right at the start of our offseason

:smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

Dejan Bimble posted:

Charlotte is in the same place as Detroit with a core locked into mediocrity. Maybe they should roll some dice and swap random players

Yeah I'm pretty much down with getting rid of anyone that isn't Kemba, but I don't know why anyone good at basketball would want to come to this lame state and have MJ as their boss.

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

Dejan Bimble posted:

'Do you think MKG coming back messed up the nice flowing offense they had without him? They might be smart just to trade him because they're basically stuck with the rest of the team, and I don't think he's ever going to be more than a small 4 who hustles like crazy, plays defense, rebounds, and sometimes makes shots.

Yeah, sadly. I love that guy but you just can't thrive in the NBA if you're a complete black hole on one side of the ball, and he's trash on offense. He's destined to be at best a 8th man to come off the bench and pump up the defense for 10-15 mins. As much as I'd hate to do it, if we can get some offensive production for him out of a trade, we need to pull the trigger on it. I also wish we could get rid of marvin because he turned right back into a pumpkin as soon as he got paid, but no one is gonna take him at this point.

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

Metapod posted:

Hello new home I wish not to be here but the bench put me here

I was rooting for you guys :(

Welcome, friend

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

http://swarmandsting.com/2017/04/27/charlotte-hornets-trade-marvin-williams-enes-kanter/
Charlotte Hornets Should Look to Trade Marvin Williams for Enes Kanter

NO.

NO THEY SHOULD NOT. Who the gently caress is writing this and why are you trying to troll me specifically?

• Locked thread