Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
chunkles
Aug 14, 2005

i am completely immersed in darkness
as i turn my body away from the sun

Kibner posted:

https://twitter.com/ESPNSteinLine/status/865616839036067841

https://twitter.com/ESPNSteinLine/status/865618241049120768

Supposedly responsible for helping come up with the Jokic-led offense in Denver. Matt Moore also says he has been ahead of the curve when it comes to offensive development in recent years.

How do you feel about them sticking with Gentry/Demps?

Finch is a moreyball disciple IIRC. They tried to add him to Adelman's staff but he left for Minnesota, then he became the offense guy under McHale. The Rockets offense was pretty awful in terms of complexity while he was here, but who knows how much actual input he had. He also ran the corner offense in Rio Grande which might be the inspiration for the Jokic stuff and lead to some pretty interesting sets with Cousins/Davis. You can't really have a big man just sit in the high post anymore like the Rockets did back in the Adelman days but I feel like you can do a ton of cool poo poo with Boogie on the perimeter.

chunkles fucked around with this message at 19:02 on May 22, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chunkles
Aug 14, 2005

Trevor Ariza is excited about baseball

chunkles
Aug 14, 2005

good, good. finally the rockets will be able to get past the second round.

real talk though that would be an upsettingly good team with chris paul doing p&rs with kawhi. and pop's aggressive rest is probably what cp3 needs at this point.

chunkles
Aug 14, 2005

I think Melo has shown that he prioritizes money over winning or even just not having a horrible organization that's doing game of thrones poo poo with him in the media

chunkles
Aug 14, 2005

glowing-fish posted:

This sounds like a really fun idea, but I have to admit it seems way more fun as an off-court type of thing.

...of course, in general, the NBA is a lot more fun off the court.

that is the most specific and weird red text i've ever seen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chunkles
Aug 14, 2005

Lockback posted:

Submit your Kobe FA threads as a portfolio.

I'd hire Rick based solely on the strength of the Dwight Howard = White Power post that I can't remember the content of, only that it was funny as hell

• Locked thread