Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost

euphronius posted:

Off the top of my head I think you are right . Let's see:

Paul
Harden
Westbrook
Curry
Lowry
Wall
Conley
Kyrie
Dame
Kemba
IT
Goran
Hill
Teague??? Eh
Schroeder?? Eh

13-15 range

I may be forgetting someone

He's nowhere near the top but Avery Bradley deserves mention in a list this deep I think.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
The Celtics offered a Godfather Pizza or something as well, idk.

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost

Cool Buff Man posted:

It was a good season boys. On to the draft. Special thanks to IT for an incredible year-long display

I know it's been theory crafted to death but what offseason moves do you personally want the Celtics to make? I'm still on the fence on most of them.

Is there any possibility that KD is back on the market?

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost

Goddamnit. It's so shameful that we recently hosted that rear end in a top hat and stood by as his henchmen beat up on American protesters.

• Locked thread