Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Jack in!! MegaMan, Execute!

Supersonic Shine posted:

I'm certain the thieves have been stuck in a dream world and that you're going to have to drag them back to their lovely reality a la Final Fantasy Tactics Advance.

"I got an athletic scholarship!"
"My dad is alive and not a sweatshop overseer!"
"gently caress THAT, YOU'RE GOIN' HOME"

Joker was the actual villain.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Arist posted:

*This* LP.

But also, I like how we've all just decided that I'm doing that. I don't get a say in this, nope! :v:

The thread is your own personal Morgana. Only instead of telling you to sleep at a reasonable hour, it's telling you to play increasingly longer RPGs.

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Ah, Brown-haired Young Man. Truly his importance to the story of Persona 5 cannot be understated.

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

New Royal trailer.

Surprising no one, Akechi lives and stays in the party. In his edgy Loki outfit even. :shepface:

Oh, there's an Akechi trailer, too.

Blueberry Pancakes fucked around with this message at 14:07 on Aug 2, 2019

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

I think the wig and glasses thing was Joker's idea of how to get Akechi to blend in so he stops being bothered by people while they're in public.

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Oxxidation posted:

good luck proving that the high-school talk show celebrity snuffed out a healthy percentage of japan's elite with secret brain magic

even miles edgeworth would pop his ascot trying to make that work

So what you're saying is that we should get Blackquill?

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

The contrast between angry expression and happy head symbols never fails to confuse me.

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

"I prefer you the way you are."

"That makes me sad."

BUT WHY :psyduck:

Arist posted:

And that’s Valentine’s Day! That’s it! The whole thing, nothing else!

...Why are you looking at me like that?

You know what you must do. :argh:

Blueberry Pancakes fucked around with this message at 23:58 on Aug 12, 2019

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

This was something I actually wound up spoiling for myself early on in the Let's Play due to seeing in some related YouTube videos.

Haru's lines if you cheat on her are great. :allears:

Also, aside from Morgana throwing some massive shade this update, I have to wonder how multiple girls show up in the same room with Valentine's Day chocolate for you, and Sojiro somehow manages to convince them all that the MC loves them and only them.

Also, Kawakami beating the poo poo out of her own student.

Also, Sojiro covering for you even if you're cheating on Futaba!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

For the sake of posterity, here's the other dialogue.

~Confrontation~
I was worried about you, so I came to check on you yesterday... You could have just said you were busy... even if you had to lie about what you were doing...
Yesterday... Who were you with...? ......

~Chocolate~
Take my chocolate, please... before I crush it.
This... was for you. *sobs*

~Anger~
Enough of this irresponsible behavior...!
I'm disappointed...