Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
t to Michael Jordan who's fallen down a golf course hole. Bugs Bunny says to a delerious Jordan that the Looney Tunes characters have been kidnapped by astral demons who are forcing the characters to participate in games of skill out of what we can only assume is a penchant for pure cruelty. The Tunes need Jordan's help in order to have any hope of escaping their intergalactic prison and defeating the material demons who ironiallow for Michael Jordan to help Bugs Bunny and Co. in the first place. This seems like a clear Scientology derivative to me. Michael Jordan is an idealized depiction of L. Ron Hubbard but his basic role as an enlightened human who possesses the insight required in order to fight the material demons or alien beings for the benefit of us Tunes (humankind). According to the tenants of Dianetics, we become grotesque caricatures of cartoons under the influence of psycho-therapy and a general existence in the world. We are pitted against each other in "games" for the amusement of some malevolent entity and if it were not for the intervention of Michael (Ron) Jordan, all hope of an escape would be lost

Shout out to Bill Murray and his pink hat!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I've never seen Space Jam

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005
come on a nd slam

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
and welcome to Japan

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
you shouldnt be watching space jam bro

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

Hector Beerlioz posted:

You should watch Space Jam.

Then regret watching Space Jam.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010

Orkin Mang posted:

you shouldnt be watching space jam bro

I like to put on family entertainment for the kids while I work it was dr. doolittle before and barbershop before that

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
Bill Murray wears a st Paul saints hat in the film, and for that I will always admire him.

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe
itt suburban white dude watches Space Jam on BET. Woke af bruh

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe

Les Os posted:

So I'm watching Space Jam circa 1994 on BET

:smug:

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

Hector Beerlioz posted:

please watch space jam

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
I'm not white and don't live in the suburbs you dummy

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

is barkley 2 out yet

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe

Les Os posted:

I'm not white and don't live in the suburbs you dummy

Oh, sorry. Forgot you were also 1/10th Cherokee

Hrist
Feb 21, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
Barkley would have dominated the Space Jam. Canon. But I don't see Shaq steppin up to save the furry planet.

Hell, if things got dire, Barkley could have just called up Godzilla to get busy.

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich
I had no idea Michael Jordan's middle name was Ron.

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug

Hector Beerlioz posted:

And I doubt I ever will.

Malthuras
Feb 23, 2012

Go away
Don't ever call me....doll

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010

Rasta_Al posted:

Oh, sorry. Forgot you were also 1/10th Cherokee

this is wrong too man! we're here trying to devote this thread to an exploration of the truth through the acting of Micha l Jordan and his friends in the Toons and you're acting like Wayne Knight and/or the executive board of BET are the reason behind your repressed memories and general inadequacy as a person when you can only really blame yourself for that

e: and you can blame that guy in the park for the repressed memories I guess

Les Os fucked around with this message at 05:09 on Apr 15, 2017

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
Come on Islam

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Space Jam soundtrack was the first CD I ever owned, I had a really bad panic attack when I was 9 and my dad went and bought it and a big turk for me.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

If you didn't see Space Jam as a kid don't loving watch it now. I ain't watching that poo poo for dumb babies.

dsf
Jul 1, 2004
its important to remember that space jam is, in fact, canon.

Drink-Mix Man
Mar 4, 2003

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

hey did you know the original space jam site is still up? a little underground internet trivia for ya.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

i prefer raspberry

your friend a dog
Nov 2, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Zorodius posted:

Come on Islam

welcome to iran

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
Haha yeah i remember this game. Pretty fun, but cheesy. Here is my favorite part!!1

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=g6zqHKd265E

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHE7vAxVYG8

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

The only thing I can't believe about the plot of space jam is jorden genuinely doing something nice without requiring the loony toons to dump a garbage truck full of bills on his lawn first

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Basic plot: Shag rabbit Natalie Dormer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

They should just get guns and shoot the Monstars like why gently caress around with the basketball game. Yosimete Sam carries guns everywhere like what the gently caress.

• Locked thread