Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LP0 ON FIRE

beep boop
there's something weird with me that when i talk, i sound smart and even impress ladies, when in fact i'm very simple. my brain is like a cat. i actually can't memorize anything for poo poo. i'm kind of like a parrot, where i can mimic bill nye to make me sound smart, but i'm just a recording of a sound. i'm not even conscious of what i do or say really. in fact, what i'm saying now is just a recording. what's funny is people have been falling for it since i've been 4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

birds

weird im actually the exact opposite

thanks hogge wild!

LP0 ON FIRE

beep boop

birds posted:

imagine if our powers combined..

Fuck My Ass
the thing about being smart is just using big words that people don't know. more like. looking smart than being smart. dress. nice. but a new a car. wear a suit etc

Thank you, very nice I like. For the insanely win sig.

Ultra Spoot

I just make parrot sounds at people, and when they walk away weirded out, I've just convinced myself that that means they like me. I'm just a normal guy really

super sweet best pal

LP0 ON FIRE posted:

there's something weird with me that when i talk, i sound smart and even impress ladies, when in fact i'm very simple. my brain is like a cat. i actually can't memorize anything for poo poo. i'm kind of like a parrot, where i can mimic bill nye to make me sound smart, but i'm just a recording of a sound. i'm not even conscious of what i do or say really. in fact, what i'm saying now is just a recording. what's funny is people have been falling for it since i've been 4

I used to think I was smart but now I also feel like this.

Peg Sliderskew

LP0 ON FIRE posted:

hey, maybe you have charisma or something so people are impressed by you anyway!

Plus point, recorded sounds cannot age or wither.

Courtesy of Manifisto

Tube

I'm going off the rails on a CRAZY TRAIN!

Quick answer: You're a P-Zombie pretending to be self-aware.

SHY NUDIST GRRL

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

You just need to say second hand knowledge like its first hand

Fuck My Ass
add a Monacle and pipe for good measure op

Thank you, very nice I like. For the insanely win sig.

slowm

live slow, die whenevs

birds posted:

Correct.

Fredflonston

at work

Hey LP0 you're smart, what does "thot" mean?

google THIS

Me: (internally, smugly, immediately after successfully defending my doctoral thesis) BAHURRR DURRR

FactsAreUseless

I know you're dumb, OP.

I know you're all dumb. That's just what makes me who I am. I can just see that kind of stuff. Heck, people tell me I'm pretty dumb myself.

HotSoapyBeard

I'm a really cool nice dad
HAIKOOLIGAN

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

I saw the Hindenburg disaster
*waits for adulation*

cda

by Hand Knit

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

SniperWoreConverse

Tube posted:

Quick answer: You're a P-Zombie pretending to be self-aware.

Not as sexy as expected

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdaM5Mv-TTo

google THIS

"Yeah, I'm basically an idiot savant."

(polite acknowledgment, disinterested murmuring)

"Emphasis on the 'idiot.'"

(the room quiets as everyone waits for me to continue)

Music Theory

super sweet best pal posted:

I used to think I was smart but now I also feel like this.

same

Macnult

just say secondhand knowledge like its firsthand

Scaly Haylie

dark souls got weird when they added the bill nye mimics.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

you know, if you consider the gastro-intestinal tract to be the hole in the middle, people are basically elongated donut shapes

Manifisto

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

you know, if you consider the gastro-intestinal tract to be the hole in the middle, people are basically elongated donut shapes

i KNEW that stuffing myself with cream and jam was somehow the right thing to do

gently caress the haters

e: I should clarify, clotted cream (because it sounds tough) and rhubarb jam (because rhubarb leaves are poisonous, that's pretty metal)

FactsAreUseless

me, buying u at the store: hey, I didn't order a donut, that was full of stupid!! j/k hahaha :D

deep dish peat moss

I'm not smart at all, I'm just relaly good at having facts about science, math, engineering etc. in my head, and sometimes when I talk people say "You're so smart, A.C." and I say "Indubitably" but really I'm thinking "I'm actually very stupid, and not smart, and my vernacular leaves a lot to be desired", but no one ever believes me because my ideas and plans always end up working

treasure bear

often better to appear wise than smart

Ultra Spoot

Me after owning someone: Oh jeez I'm sorry haha, not sure how that happened but it does happen frequently, I guess it's just cause I must be really *in impossibly high- pitched voice* SMART????

Historical Wizards

Whenever people are impressed and think I'm smart I make sure to mention that I hope to finish my history degree soon. Its a defense mechanism I've developed to keep people away from me, sort of like one of those insects that are brightly colored to say "I'm poisonous"

Many thanks Social Vegan for the wonderful av, and Fanky Malloons for the sig

Historical Wizards

Side note: I also dress brightly to tell people that I'm not good to eat

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

being smart is for nerds!

Robot Made of Meat

Topologically speaking, humans are toruses.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Robot Made of Meat

being smart is for nerds!

Dammit!

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

i am he

cda posted:

i am he

im kind of a science geek: mythbusters, cosmos (1980), those fun fact books that people put on top of toilets. anyways "chai tea" is actually redundant.

Manifisto

i am he posted:

im kind of a science geek: mythbusters, cosmos (1980), those fun fact books that people put on top of toilets. anyways "chai tea" is actually redundant.

same, another good one is to impress people with lifehacks, such as storing your bagel sandwich in an empty dvd spindle container, or doing things with bread tags

ty nesamdoom!

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
Ugh I know just how you feel, after discovering my dad was a high level computer scientist working with quantum simulations i've found myself wondering if i'm just a hologram projected by a souped up hoverround someone taped a dildo too.

crimes

Laurenz

They call him little janny hotpockets. He was terrific, he was the best, and he did it for free too.
the trick is knowing fancy words and having a fancy accent

i have both skills

beer pal

if you want to sound smart to millenials just say you think the earth is round

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

FutonForensic

keep your pockets full of snapple caps and surreptitiously read trivia off them aloud

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FutonForensic

"our company needs real problem solvers. what heuristics do you use in confronting problems?"

"QWRX-14TY, GO TO COKEZERO.COM/MYREWARDS TO SEE IF YOU WON" (I had worn my pants full of coke caps by mistake that day)

• Locked thread