Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

What's the airing/simulcast schedule for this show? CR is really bad at telling me when I can expect a new episode. And by "bad" I mean it does't at all.

Yellow Ant posted:

I’m so glad I wandered over to ADTRW -- I had no idea Eccentric Family got a second season! Loved the first one.

Sorry, I don’t have anything to add, I'm just happy to have more of this show to watch. Sounds like people are happy with it so far.

Thank you for the thread and for the translated short story!

I just got a crunchyroll subscription on a whim and haven't watched anime in probably twenty years. This was a good one to start on. Really enjoying this show, though I was confused as gently caress at first because bla bla licensing on season one means I had to go out of my way to find it to answer questions.

some kinda jackal fucked around with this message at 19:52 on May 12, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

I almost think I picked the wrong show to get back into anime with. It looks so good that I can't help but feel I'll be let down by anything else I watch now.

Because this show is pretty.

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

That was really fun but to be honest with you I've completely lost track of the plot right now. Seems to be a lot of moving parts that haven't come together yet.

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

Thanks for the insight, I'm looking forward to the rest of the season to see how this ties together :)

There are only two books so we're done after this for now, right?

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

Really mellow and touching twenty minutes but this episode went by particularly quickly and we're precariously close to the end of the season, judging by how many episodes were in series 1.

I'm hoping Kureichiro isn't going to turn heel.

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

Sindai posted:

I like how the crowd reacts to Benten flying all over the place with only mild interest.

Well she's no airship / tea room fireworks battle.

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

That third novel had better be half finished by now :mad:

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

Turin Turambar posted:

And all for nothing, because you know, I doubt a lot any of the two are going to be eaten. It feels a rehash because again the climax of the season is going to be to escape of the tanuki's pot of Friday's club annual special dinner.

But still... :ohdear:

Also Yasaburo is so bad at running away and hiding

some kinda jackal fucked around with this message at 21:49 on Jun 11, 2017

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

Me when the credits suddenly start: :supaburn:

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

Yasaburo could probably just transform into a long rear end rope or parachute or something to escape the train but that would just break the story so he can't. I'm guessing it's nothing more complicated than that.

I mean his dad transformed into a mountain, so.. :q:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

Is the book translated? It'll take me like ten years to get to a level where I can read it in Japanese. I'm on kindergarten level picture books right now, so unless they've got one for this series... :(

I liked this season but the ending felt super rushed. Like everything happened in five minutes and then fifteen minutes of aftermath.

• Locked thread