Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
I didn't expect Benten back so soon into this season, but I'm glad, things are always fun and tense when she's on screen. And drat, I don't know what's going to come of Nidaime vs. Benten, but I'm kind of terrified.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
lol @ Benten's pathetic display of petty rage, and Gyakuran's much more impressive tantrum at the tournament

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
That episode was really good! Hell was way different than anything else we've seen up 'til now, but it still fit the tone of the show wonderfully. The oni were great, the industrialization was cool and I don't think I've seen that angle before, and :lol: @ Benten coming down to hell to wrestle.

and yes, that was a good lady oni

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
That was a really good ep.

Benten! Onsen!

Benten! Teasing!

She simultaneously tricks Soun out of his chance to join the Friday Fellows and Yasaburou into joining. It was beautiful. Everything after that felt pretty much inevitable. Yasaburou's emptiness was incredibly well-conveyed. It was a very powerful scene.

That was a truly great pair of eps, and I'm so excited to see where this all goes.

• Locked thread